Friday, November 26, 2010

Some New Loot Posted Today - Updated

Some new loot was added today. The prices aren't super compelling and are a bit cheaper in my local stores. I saw the Tadasana and Insight tanks in  my local stores for $39. About the only item I'd be interested in getting is the Track and Field Jacket which I think is a decent price at $99 (but I'd still prefer to pay less, of course  ;-)  ). I think I am bailing on going to Lululemon today for any Black Friday deals. I went last year and it was the normal markdown rack. I went to the store on Wednesday and there really wasn't anything I wanted even close to landing on the mark down rack. I'd rather go to spin class this morning. If you venture out to your local Lululemon today, tell us if you find any deals.

Update - So I did end up going to my two local stores after spin class to see if they had anything extra on markdown. I was so disappointed in the Irvine store. I didn't see anything on markdown - not even a random tank or two in the racks. It's kind of weird they had no deals at all on Black Friday. The store was appropriately empty. The Newport store had the same stuff on sale they did on Wednesday. They also gave out two passes to a local yoga studio if you said the secret phrase ("Sweat Once a Day") to an educator wearing a super hero cape. That store was pretty busy but I don't understand why you'd venture out on Black Friday just to buy full priced stuff you could have bought on Wednesday. Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing the photos of the new black roses Power Y. I'm hoping there will be a Black Roses Heart Tank since I am really loving my new Heart Tank.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to the Orlando Outlet... there were some decent markdowns. Running shorts and skirts $19. But what surprised me is that even though the remixes were $69... just like they have been, the black ones were full price. There signs stated all were $69, but they verbally told you that the black weren't on sale at checkout. I think that is unprofessional. I also found that kind of strange, since the roses one they had can be bought online cheaper.

Anonymous said...

Off subject I just spotted a lululemon jacket on the TV show Chase in episode"The Longest Night"

Glow said...

FINALLY some loot! I'm considering the Escapade Jacket, but I've heard it's not all that warm, and I'm not sure if a size 6 would be too big (nothing smaller left in grey).

Anonymous said...

The loot upload today is pretty pathetic. Not much added and not much off original prices either. @glow: the escapade fits true to size. If you're generally a 6 the 6 will fit. You could probably go up one size if you wanted to layer a bulky hoodie under it but for normal clothing under it - true to size. It is more of a cold fall weather (40ish temps) jacket than cold winter jacket but it is a nice jacket. I got mine on sale at my local store about a month ago.

Glow said...

Anon 10:55- Thanks for the input, that's helpful!

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like the store prices are SO much better than online prices.. I'd definitely spring for the Tadasana jacket at $39.. And the outlet has shorts and skirts for $19!? I'm pretty sure I'd be foaming at the mouth with that kind of sales! The downside of living nowhere near a Lulu store :(

On a brighter note, my heart tank arrived today and it's amazing! It's really comfortable and so flattering :)

3crazykids said...

I momentarily saw lolo Firesides in loot in every size for $89. I added it to my cart and then it disappeared. Hope it comes back on there!

Lulaholic said...

Has anyone seen a HUSTLE TANK in stores yet? I am desperate for one.

Anonymous said...

Lulus in Seattle have black roses power y's and wunder unders (kind of a busy IMO), black and white striped yogi dance tanks, power purple stripe power y's, CRBs, and sccopnecks (looks like wee coal stripe), and jacquard live simplys. The jacquard is interesting because it's actually like a knit sweater, not just a pattern in the fabric.

LuluAddict said...

@ anon 11:05 am - The Tadasana tanks were $39 at my local store, not the jacket. The Jackets were $79 so the on-line price is a little better.

I'm curious to see the black roses power y.

Anonymous said...

I saw the Tadasana Jacket in Calgary size 8 , 10 for $59.

Pattybea said...

I bought the black roses power y today...I am a printahloic so I love it!! It reminds me of the prints of old.

Yet the tank feels a little different than my other power y's hard to put my finger on. I get the sense the overall quality is a notch lower. A pucker, the hem not lying totally flat and the luon seems silkier etc... Not huge deals but subtle differences.

Still, love it...but I am a sucker for prints.

Michelle Q said...

I stopped in to the NB Lulu - parking was easy and since that was the only store I was going to, the experience was pleasant enough. Nothing of note on markdown, but I was happy to try on the Liberty Tee and while I liked the fit, I was very bored with Black and Coal, so I passed. If it comes out in a fun color (or even a print - GASP!) I'm SO on that train.

LuluAddict said...

Interesting about the feel of the roses print Power Y feeling different. I'll keep my eyes peeled and fingers ready when they come out. I know sometimes the luon will feel different depending on the color/print but a hem not being flat is not good.

Anonymous said...

I went to the downtown SF store today and they brought out 2 new racks - all sport bras in pink & purple ($29), Flow Y ($29) pink & purple, boogie crops ($69), still shorts ($48), sweats (i cannot remember price), track & field jacket ($79), run reflection pullover (can't remember price) and peace of mind vest in pink.

However, I didn't end up getting anything as most of the items were in size 6 and bigger, esp size 10 and higher.

Anonymous said...

anon 11:05am
i feel your pain! i live in a small town almost 3 hours from edmonton and i miss out on so much! that`s why i live on lulu blog sites! iam so disappointed with lulu sometimes...the loot section on the canada side sucks! once in a blue moon they have awesome deals. it`s like thanks so much for taking $3 off the original price and calling it a sale! come on...i think they own us addics a little more than that!