Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tomorrow's Upload - What Are You Looking For?

Based on answers people have gotten from the GEC, it sounds like there is a good chance the new Dash LS and Dash Pullovers will be uploaded tomorrow. I have totally overspent my monthly Lulu allowance (and it's only the 10th!) so I am not really shouldn't be looking for anything else. I would love l-o-v-e another long sleeve Swiftly but I know will still be around so I will wait. However, if you like them, get them now because they are hard to come by. However, if the mythical Plum Dash LS should show up, I might get it. I dunno. I kind of really like the Static versions of this top but I love the plum color.

Oh yes, I also have been reading some new Cuddle Ups are coming. Maybe they'll make an appearance tomorrow. They did not make it to Southern California so I haven't been able to try one on. I think I can live with just my lone Scuba hoodie for now. It's finally getting cold enough that I can wear it.

What are you hoping to see?

12 comments:

amber said...

Okay, seriously, order a Cuddle Up online! I LOVE it so much. Get tons of compliments on it and it keeps me nice and warm in the evenings. It looks just as cute with jeans as it does with workout stuff. I have the grey one and it's just adorable. No really, you need this jacket! ;)

(ps. I'm in so-cal, too and when I returned the size that didn't work the folks in my local store couldn't stop drooling over it. I'm guessing it never even made it out to the floor.)

Anonymous said...

I want a cuddle up too and Yogi Dance Pants!

Yogini93 said...

Yogi dance pant and Dash tanks!!!!!

Amanda said...

I agree on the Cuddle Up too! I am in San Diego, and it is perfect without the hood for So Cal weather!! It is sooo silky inside, and the best jacket ever!! It fits exactly like the scuba, same length, just no hood! The girls down here were also drooling at my local lulu stores! It goes with everything, even the lavender one- which I have!

I'm hoping for a wish blue cuddle up and the poncho stripe scoop neck tank! :)

ChiRunner said...

I'm really hoping the wunder unders in coal pique show up online tomorrow - All of my local stores are already sold out in my size. :(

Anonymous said...

the elusive dash tanks. and i am really digging the yogi dance pants a lot. plus the dash ls in plum. i got my static wish and really like it. i sized up based on what everyone was saying and i think it fits well. i will be able to put another tank or thin top underneath this winter and it will be great on its own for fall/spring.

RunMama said...

Agree - you need a Cuddle Up. It is a really amazing, flattering hood-less jacket. I would still love to see a Plum Dash LS, or a Plum Cuddle Up. Also a cold weather running hat.

Anonymous said...

I am hoping for the dash tank. And you all are making me want a cuddle up again! (I had talked myself out of "needing" one.) How is the sizing on that jacket?

Luna said...

I have the Teal Zeal Cuddle Up, and I would love to get another color!
I love Swiftly LS, so if new colors get uploaded tmrw, without a doubt, I will order it. :)

RunningOnCoffee said...

Just an observation- no local product notification email tonight! Surprising! I wonder if the download/shipments are affected by the Canadian holiday.

Becky C said...

I read on Facebook that the Product Notification system was broken.

SV said...

So is there definitely an upload today?

If so, I'm hoping for more black dash LS, since I woke up ready to buy one this morning and they're suddenly sold out :(