Monday, November 15, 2010

Try On Report - Yogi Dance Tank (with Photos)

Coal / Very Violet Yogi Dance Tank

Very Violet / Black Yogi Dance Tank

I went to the Newport Beach store today to get the Gym Essentials bag and try on the latest stuff. They unpacked this as I was in the dressing room. There are five colors - Persimmon/Coal, Black, Very Violet/Black, Coal/Very Violet, and solid Haze. I thought the fit was very similar to the Fouette tank. I think the front might be a little smaller (i.e., not as much coverage) than the Fouette, though, since I spilled out of it more. It's not for the super-busty but it's a cute tank and comes in some very cute color combos. It goes up to a 10.

4 comments:

Luvlulu said...

Did you like the gym essentials kit? I think my local store is getting them this week.

LuluAddict said...

I liked the Gym Essentials Kit a lot but decided to get a new tank instead. If you travel a lot, the kit is really nice to have.

Anonymous said...

I don't think this tank is for me, but I love the color combos/style in front.

Glow said...

I really wanted to try this on today, but my store didn't have it out yet :(. Don't know what color I'd get.