Monday, December 6, 2010

First Wear Report - Black Roses Power Y

As usual I stayed up too late last night and I was feeling like I might skip spin class this morning. However, having my new Black Roses Power Y in the closet gave me extra incentive to go. I wore the Power Y with a 50 Rep bra under it for extra support and my Hills crops. They are an older crop that is luxtreme in the front and luon in the back. I was a little concerned that I might be a bit too hot but it was a cooler day (low 50s this morning) so I was hoping the spin room would stay cooler. I was happily surprised by how comfortable I felt in this Power Y because there was some speculation that the high polyester content in the fabric might be hot to work out in. I actually thought the top felt a bit cooler than regular luon. It was definitely more breathable and that may be due to a difference in weave than regular luon. I also thought the fabric did a good job at wicking sweat away. Usually I feel really hot around my middle when I wear regular weight luon but I was comfortable this morning. I also thought the fabric felt very soft against my skin.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got my roses power y yesterday. I love it. I ended up with a white patch over my boob, but I actually like it... it gave character to the top and I don't feel uncomfortable.

Pattybea said...

I'll be wearing mine today...did anyone else notice that the tear off tag read--made in Canada--

Christine said...

Really, something actually made in Canada????

LuluAddict said...

@ Pattybea - I didn't even notice the tag said made in Canada. That is awesome! I wonder if the Roses CRB is also made in Canada. From now on I am taking the tear off tag and stapling it to the hang tag so I know all the fabric content info. I like to keep all my hang tags.