Friday, December 17, 2010

India Ink and Pond Coming Back? Also, Chirp.



A couple of my Australian product alerts have had notices for Cool Racerbacks in India Ink, Pond, and Chirp. Sometimes I think Australia may be getting some left over items from previous seasons because they are opposite North America but I think India Ink and Pond were out before the CRB was first released. You experts can correct me, but I'm pretty sure India Ink is the darker, background color in the Groove pants pictured above. I.e., the color in the top band and Pond is the lighter blue color. The Remix above is called India Ink Dark Night Scribbler.

I found an old palette with India Ink on it:

I searched eBay and came up with this for Pond:

The interior waistband color is Pond.

Both India Ink and Pond are pretty colors, especially when used together. I look forward to seeing new tanks in these colors.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes, those grooves! I can't...

Anonymous said...

They had a Flow Y bra a while back in that striped pattern--India Ink and Mood Blue was the description. A bra is one thing...pants...yeah, not so much.

ChiRunner said...

Love the India Ink - I would definitely buy tops in that color. Pants, no ... I pretty much stick to black and gray when it comes to pants.

Anonymous said...

I thought pond was a green? I remember a remix in that color not ot long ago.

Anonymous said...

Chirp chirp! I love chirp!

LuluAddict said...

Those Groove pants are older. I just posted them because they were the right color. If you have a bangin' body - like the Rue La La model I got them from - those pants look nice.

Anonymous said...

I have a CRB in India Ink! Got it end of 2009.

Amanda said...

Ick... I really wish they'd bring back pow pink already!!

Mel said...

The product notification from Australia says that the pond, india ink and peck blue CRB comes in lullure fabric? Anybody know what lullure is like?

Anonymous said...

My yoga instructor has a groove crops in india ink. Love them for an alternative to black and grey. Would love india ink to appear in shorts or the clam diggers.

LuluAddict said...

@ Mel - Lullure is from 3 or so years ago. I am surprised they are bringing it back. Maybe it is older stock and these colors are not coming back after all. I get product alerts from CAmberwell, Midcity, and Ivy and none of them mentioned lullure. Which store was yours from?

Mel said...

My PA was from Brighton Showroom.

Anonymous said...

Will love to see the India Ink and Pond colors in tank and wunder under crop..long sleeve .but surely not the pant with the stripe as it look like a pj..