Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Inner Awareness Tank - Made of Light Luon (More Photos)


Since the camera made a weird pattern in the top photo, I am thinking this might be the multi stripe black version with tiny black stripes. Even though this is light luon and not circle mesh like in the original Awareness Tank I still want to try it on. I thought the straps on the Awareness were really comfortable. They were made of that fat elastic they use at the waistband of some crops so it has a lot of give but it's very soft.

10 comments:

ChiRunner said...

I look forward to trying this one on - I really liked the under tank part of the Awareness Tank, but the over-layer wasn't flattering on me.

Anonymous said...

I hope this is longer then the stand strong tank

Anonymous said...

It is tiny black/white stripes very cute in person! Didnt get to try it as i spotted it on someone and didnt feel like going back into the changing room. Seemed longer in length.
I went to my store and picked up 2 live simply ts a heathered grey and the rose print, the rose print feels different then the others. I was also hoping for relaxed fit pants with the rose print but they only had 1 pair of size 12 in a static grey which wasnt as silky as the other statics of tried before.

Zanna said...

Any idea what colors this tank comes in?

Mel said...

My product notification says it comes in Black, Static Coal and Power Purple.

Anonymous said...

ohhh Power purple would be nice!

Anonymous said...

ohhh Power purple would be nice!

Anonymous said...

i like this tank. anyone know how much?

Mel said...

It's $52.

Tita said...

Is this available in the US yet? At stores, online, or through US GEC?