Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you find a gift card or two under the tree tomorrow.

Last year, Lululemon uploaded new items to the Loot section on Christmas day. I'm sure once the kids are done unwrapping the gifts I'll get on line and see if anything new has been added. The Lulumum blog has a list of the boxing day sale items. I'm not sure if these will show up on the website but it's interesting to get a heads up on what will be on the racks.

7 comments:

Lulumum said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Lululemon Addict and readers!

Zanna said...

Merry Christmas LuluAddict. Thanks for the great blog and hoping for more fabulous stuff from Lulu in the coming year.

cjrun said...

Merry Christmas to all! It's nice to see the holiday spirit extend between the 2 blog "families"- I am a loyal reader of both :)

Anonymous said...

Merry christmas luluaddict!!! :) :)
What tim last yr did they uPload? Usual upload time?? I'm praying they upload a ton to loot!!

Ourcrazychaos said...

I'm ready for spring!!

hann said...

Merry Christmas everyone! Are the boxing day sales at lulu worth it I know I went last year and it was a zoo but I did get some amazing deals? Hope you all had an amazing holiday!