Thursday, December 9, 2010

More Australian Goodness - Faded Zap Stride - WOW!, FZ CRB, B&W Happy Heat, Wish Personal Best

If you are having a hard time getting out of bed to go to the gym, this jacket will certainly wake you up. It's the Faded Zap Stride. All I can say is, Wow! I cannot wait to see the educators modeling this with  different tanks and pants. It is a fun color.

Faded Zap CRB

Black and White Happy Heat Tank - I might get this one

Wish Blue Personal Best Singlet - ok, I'm not a big fan of the fabric or style but I like this color.


Snorkel Blue Scoop Neck Tank (and B/W Happy Heat Tank)


This photo is kind of lame but to the right you can see the new Passion Personal Best Short Sleeve Top

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

i must must must have the faded zap stride. beautiful. can you tell if it has the microstripe lulu symbol like the other strides we've seen lately?

Anonymous said...

Too bad, love the colors of the happy heat tank, but unless they fixed the itchy seams, definitely a pass

AZ Lulu Fan said...

I love my solid black Happy Heat tank. It doesn't show sweat during Hot Yoga. The front gathered seams don't irritate me at all. I can sort of feel them around my ribs, but not lower as the tanks hangs loose on me.

LuluAddict said...

@ Anon 9:43 pm - I'm pretty sure the Lululemon symbol in the front is the microstripe portion because it looks slightly lighter than the rest of the jacket.

Anonymous said...

It's my understanding from the prod nots the colour of the new stride is "sunny lime" and not faded zap.

Kate said...

Wow, the faded zap is BRIGHT! I don't think it will do my Asian complexion any good. I'll pass, however snorkel blue is pretty will have to check it out in stores once it hits Canada.

Anonymous said...

In the second picture to the bottom, is that a run: speed skirt or reflection skirt in multi-poncho?? I love it, I hope they make this skirt in either the grey or blue poncho stripe pattern!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing these! I have a gift card I've been dying to use but now I will patiently wait as long as it takes to get the Passion personal best short sleeve. Must have that!!

Anonymous said...

to me it looks more like faded zap than sunny lime...

ojodeazul said...

I must have the FZ stride, as I LOVE my FZ CRB. Also, I will buy anything passion, so I too must have the PBSS!! YAY for passion again!

Mel said...

Yay for passion too!

RunningOnCoffee said...

@Kate- faded zap IS bright.

Interesting if they chose to make a new "sunny lime" color so similar to last year's faded zap...

LuluAddict said...

I've received product notices that call it both Sunny Lime and Faded Zap so I'm not sure exactly which but it sure looks like Faded Zap to me.