Sunday, December 26, 2010

More Photos of the New Running Tops


 Outward Bound Jackets in Wish - I don't know if SoCal is getting this one


 New Resolution Pullover and flirty Resolution Skirt - the skirt is selling quick on the website


The Faded Zap Define is cute with a Passion tank underneath - shown with the static Passion Hustle Tank


 Snorkel Resolution Pullover (the color is weird in this photo)



I need to find a photo of a busty woman in the Ambition Pullover


Resolution LS and Ambition Pullover (show with the Resolution skirt)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the Ambition Pullover made of Brushed Power Luxtreme or Running Luon? I ordered one today and on the website it says it's running luon...hoping that it is!

LuluAddict said...

The Ambition Pullover is brushed power luxtreme. The Resolution tops are the running luon ones. What a major error on the website!

Anonymous said...

I am busty (ta-ta tamer size 34DD, size 8 in 95% of tops) and I just tried on the Run: Ambition pullover in an 8. I *really* like it. Only thing is that is is loose around my waist but that happens with almost everything.

Glow said...

I am surprised the Resolution Skirt is selling out so fast in the print version; I thought that one looked weird! I like the white, though, but I don't buy Lulu's white skorts because the undershorts tend to be rather transparent (which to me, defeats the purpose of the undershorts in the first place). Maybe I'll get it in black, but I have too many black skorts as is...

Anonymous said...

i snagged this skirt in the multi print and i love it! i sized down in it (size 2) as i find skirts that are made with that waist are bigger fitting! i went to the store and saw it and wanted to try it first to make sure of what size i needed! love it, cute, cute, cute!

Breianna said...

I friggin love the look of running skirts but I wish they didn't have built in shorts but more built in underwear instead.