Tuesday, December 7, 2010

More Scuba Photos - MUPS and Special Edition

This is the SE Scuba that has changeable cuffs and hood liner. I like the stitching on the front but don't really care for the cuffs or hood liner idea that much.

I think I am now leaning towards the Wish Blue version but all the striped designs are the kind that you really need to try on first to see which looks best. I hope they show up at stores in Southern California soon. We aren't getting all the Scuba colors, just select ones. However, we did get the one that the sleeves button off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the Poncho Scuba looks really cute on the girl in the pictures! Those colors are good on her.

It looks so textured in every photo I've seen....I can't wait to try one out and see how the print looks. I'm not sure how I feel about it now that I know it's just a print and not real texture. You'd think with all of the SE hoodies with removable arms, interchangable cuffs/hood, $138 "lululaquard," that they could at least use a textured "poncho" material and charge $128 for it as a SE. It would probably add warmth to the hoodie as well.

Anonymous said...

I tried on the Wish Blue Poncho today, and it is lovely and soft. I found it lighter in weight than the other Scubas, I did not buy it, I already one a Scuba.