Thursday, December 16, 2010

NEW! Big Ruffled SE CRB and Static Mid Gray Waterwall Print Candlelight Tank

From a US store product alert - a new Special Edition Cool Racerback. It comes in Black, White, and Static Coal, sizes 2-12. It's very different. I definitely want to try it on but I can't make up my mind whether I like it or not from the photo.

New Candlelight print tank in Static Mid Gray Black Water Wall print (color code STMGbkww). It's weird the prints on the gray backgrounds are only on the front. I'll be honest, I much prefer the prints to be on all sides of the tank. Otherwise it looks cheap.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the cool racerback looks oddly short in this picture. I want to try it aswell. I actually love the candelight tank in this print may have to try it.

LuluAddict said...

It is a pretty print. It's a bummer they didn't put the print on the back.

Glow said...

I agree about the one-sided print issue! I prefer it on both sides. I will be passing on the Candlelight, as I already have the multi state of mind print which I am quite satisfied with. As for the new crb, despite my general distaste for ruffles, I will give this one a try before I make up my mind. I'd like a new white tank since I will probably sell my Inner Strength tank in the same color.

Piper said...

I Love, Love the ruffle CRB, I think this model has a really long torso as I find things look shorter on her than the other girls. This will be perfect for work in the summer. I may even be able to pull out my Principal jacket that would showcase the ruffles~