Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Color Palette?

More hints from Australia. A couple of my product alerts are mentioning new colors like: Beachy Green, Aruba (not brand new), Purple Crush, Concord Grape, and Concord Grape Itak. None of them offer current photos unfortunately. I think Lululemon is wise to us bloggers getting a heads up from the Aussie product alerts and have put the kibosh on using the real photos. However, I will try and find out more. If any of you Aussie readers spot these in a store and would like to send an email, we'd love to see the new colors. My email address is LululemonAddict@gmail.com.

9 comments:

Kate said...

Just took stock of all my CRB's and realized I have too many purple or blue tops. I wish there were other colours (greens, reds) coming out. However, concord grape sounds interesting.

Anonymous said...

That seems to coincide with an educator saying that there are a lot of "purples" coming out ....

LuluAddict said...

@ Kate - I hate a ton of blue and purple, too. I am glad to see Aruba and Ocean-y colors come back.

Anonymous said...

I love purple! excited for these as im not loving the most recent colors. My store also had what looked like a few pow pink headands.

Sam said...

i have seen these in store in Adelaide, Aust. They are muted blue/purple tones, will try and get pic for you

Mel said...

It's probably India Ink.

Anonymous said...

Isn't Concord Grape similar to lolo purple ?
I may be wrong... but would love to see NEW colors/shades instead of old ones.

Aussie gal said...

@Sam I am in Adelaide too! Didn't make it in to the store this past week but maybe next week, will check it out too.

LuluAddict said...

@ Sam and Aussie Gal - thanks. Would love any info you could give us - description or pics!