Thursday, December 2, 2010

New Colors Coming in the Personal Best Singlet

More hints from Australia: One of my product alert emails had some new colors in the Personal Best Singlet - Very Violet, Senorita Pink (not a new color), and Wish Blue. I'm kind of bummed because my favorite running tanks are the Energy: SL and the I Just Wanna Run made from silverescent, not silverscent circle mesh.  I really dislike the visible honeycomb pattern of the silverescent circle mesh. The men's line still has stuff being made from regular silverscent and not the circle mesh version so there is no reason the women's line can't use this fabric. I also hate the droopy boob design of the Personal Best. This tank is not one of Lululemon's more flattering or visually interesting designs so I am surprised they are bringing it out in new colors. Blah.



I am really hoping the Run: Energy SL makes a comeback this spring



6 comments:

LisaLuvsLulu said...

Oh my gosh.. I ordered this tank in senorita when it was on the website... It looked awful on me!!! Those lines in front hit in all the wrong places. The Run: Revitalize tank was MUCH cuter, but the colors it was offered in weren't as cute. Can't believe they are re-releasing (and obviously just trying to sell the old batch - senorita)... blah!! I missed out on the Run:Energy SL and SS... and they are sooooo cute! I would LOVE to run in the SL. I guess I'll be hunting on Ebay!

Anonymous said...

Does the Run: Energy SL run big lie the Just Wanna Run tank? Does anyone have both and can share their sizes?

Marci said...

That tank is a wash... I think the designer who made it can't let go of it, FLOP!

LuluAddict said...

@anon 5:50 pm - I have both tanks and they run big. I think the Just Wanna Runs slightly bigger. I sized down two sizes but I probably should have just sized down one. I would say size down at least one size, though.

Anonymous said...

I doubt we'll see any of these things that are just hitting Australia now - they're just getting their summer running gear now. I've seen a lot of stuff in photos from their stores that we saw 8 months ago. Why would they release lightweight running tanks in North America now? I know we're not all covered in snow from Nov - April, but that's the way our clothing system seems to work. I'm not holding my breath to see anything from an Aussie prod.alert anytime soon.

LuluAddict said...

@anon - I would think we'll start seeing the sleeveless running gear in February. The Aussie alerts are interesting because they tell us what is coming but some of the new things seems to be taking awhile - like the poncho stripe scubas.