Monday, December 6, 2010

NEW! Hustle Tank in US and Canada


Ok, so after seeing a bunch of photos of people wearing this new tank I'm coming down on the side of not liking it. I don't like that you can see the ruffles sticking out your sides in a front view. It's the same problem you get with the new Yogi Dance Jacket. Also, I think you have to buy this tank on the big side otherwise the ruffles hit too high. In the photo of the woman wearing the black version, I think the ruffles make her hips look wider. This tank also comes in white.




6 comments:

Christine said...

Do not love that tank at all...Looks like it has a hard fit too!

Contessa said...

The girl with the violet also needs to size up! Looks so tight and I agree not very flattering.

Anonymous said...

Looks cheap. Could be appropriate for Flamenco dancing.

Anonymous said...

Two word: SALE RACK!


.... and I still wouldn't buy it.

Glow said...

I actually like this. I unfortunately have no hips whatsoever, so I'd like something that makes me look a little curvier there, and I think this might do the trick.

Anonymous said...

not flattering at all...a reall miss