Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New!!! Pique Stride, Wunder Under Organic Print, Dip Dye Modern Racer

Wunder Under Organic Print

Some one posted this photo on facebook so I'm not sure what store it came from. 

Modern Racer in Sunny Lime Ombre Dip Dye

This came from an Australian Product Alert so it's not in North America yet.



I just realized I haven't posted any model photos of the new Run: Ambition Crop. There are also Ambition Tights.
  • Made of 4-way stretch Brushed power luxtreme™ for 'no bounce' muscle support, quick drying wicking capabilities & brushed back for added warmth!
  • In the dead of winter, this calf-length, mid-rise run crop is one you can truly feel ambitious in
  • Drawstring & elastic for comfortable support
  • Hidden front waist pockets for quick-access to Gels
  • Back zipper pocket for secure storage
  • Chafe resistant - flat seamed
  • Black, Coal 

    I got this from some US store product alerts. I know people have been waiting for the pique stride to re-appear. I remember trying this on last year and loving it. The pique is perfect for the relaxed fit of the Stride.

    13 comments:

    Aussie gal said...

    Both Australian stores...The WU's are from Bondi Junction and the MRT is from Chadstone and is also listed as coming in SLME/CODD PASS/CODD SNKB/CODD... ;-)

    Anonymous said...

    I want to like the dip dye, but I don't. Maybe in person they are better.

    Mel said...

    I wish it came out in a CRB instead of a MRB. I wouldn't spend that much on a cotton tank.

    ojodeazul said...

    Definitely want that pique stride...soo nice.

    The wunder unders look awesome, but I am not sure I can pull them off...

    Ourcrazychaos said...

    I love the Modern Racer tanks. I live in Arizona and they are great in the summer where you can end up looking like a melted mess otherwise. I use them for work too but don't think that would be the case with the dip dye. I'm still getting every color!

    Anonymous said...

    The new sparkle scubas have been uploaded as well as the black roses CRB.

    Pattybea said...

    Went down to the store this AM to check on the pique stride. Tried on my normal size 4, I have about 9 strides in this size and I found the pique to be smaller and shorter. The upper arms were tight and it seemed to be hitting me higher.

    Tried on the 6, arms were much better, more like my 4's but it still seemed short. Bought it and just compared it to my older size 4's and it is an inch shorter. So the pique 6 is shorter in the body and arms than my older size 4 strides.

    I love this material but the jacket seems boxier due to it's shortness. I will probably keep it but I wish it was like my other strides. I like a looser fit...

    The gal at the store thought maybe it shrunk more, which is definitely a possibility especially since I see a little puckering at the logo seams.

    Elissa said...

    Can't wait for the wunder print organic print to hit US ... I keep checking the lulu site hoping they will be available soon. L-O-V-E that print, will want to wear them nonstop for sure!

    hann said...

    I adore the organic wunder under print. Why can't lulu make more tanks and shorts with funky designs?

    Elissa said...

    @ hann - I TOTALLY agree ... I love it when they really go for it with the prints! Just like in a yoga practice, I want to express myself with my movement, I want to do the same with what I'm wearing. :)

    ojodeazul said...

    @pattybea - I tried the pique stride on at my local store today (shrewsbury NJ) and I have to say I totally agree. My normal 4 was waaaay to small. I sized up to a six and it was still tight and short.

    I am so disappointed, I really wanted this:(

    Tita said...

    Hi Luluaddict & everyone -- know of any NorCal stores with the coal pique strides in stock? Or is this item old news at this point? I've been to 2 SF Bay Area stores and they each only had ONE and it was a size 10 or 12. Hoping those were random returns, as opposed to all that was left after the product came in last week or whatever. This jacket hasn't been posted in the US online yet, has it?

    Anonymous said...

    has anyone washed any pique items yet? i bought the energize pants and am not sure i want to keep them - worried about how they will look after washing.