Monday, December 13, 2010

NEW! Run: Ambition Tight

New Run: Ambition Tight made of brushed luxtreme. I don't have a price but based on the inflated price of the Lift Your Spirits Jacket these might be more than the normal $98-108. A reader reports these are $98.
  • Don't lose your ambition in cold weather while wearing this cozy mid-rise winter run tight!
  • Made of 4-way stretch Brushed power luxtreme™ for 'no bounce' muscle support, quick drying wicking capabilities & brushed back for added warmth!
  • Drawstring & elastic for comfortable support
  • Hidden front waist pockets for quick-access to Gels
  • Back zipper pocket for secure storage
  • Chafe resistant - flat seamed

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These looks nice from the rear view

Amanda said...

I am excited for these. I am trying to be an outdoor winter runner this year, but I'm not sure I will ever be out in weather cold enough to justify the Alpine tight.

Anonymous said...

I spotted these in Santa Monica over the weekend. IIRC they were $98 so not terrible. They are perfect for the cold weather in SoCal. I am thinking of returning my NWT Run: Dash Tights and getting these instead.

LuluAddict said...

@ Anon 8:13 pm - Thanks for the price info!