Friday, December 24, 2010

Newest Items - Resolution Long Sleeve, Resolution Pullover, & Ambition Pullover







All the new colors/clothes are showing up in my product alerts so I am thinking there is a good chance it will be uploaded on the 26th.  Last Christmas there was a big Loot upload and the new stuff was uploaded on the 26th. I hope that happens this year but you never know. 

I am liking the looks of the new Resolution Long Sleeve. I like the white one a lot but I don't know if I can keep it clean. I am awful about dribbling coffee on myself as I drive.

  • Resolve to achieve all your health goals in this next-to-skin performance baselayer!
  • Made from super soft running luon® with inherent quick wicking performance
  • Body-mapped with anti-stink circle mesh
  • Long length, won't ride up
  • Chafe-resistant - flat seams
  • Don't fiddle; thumbholes keep your sleeves down
  • Reflective tab at cuff for increased visibility in low light
  • Secure pocket
  • Chafe-resistant - flat seams
  • Sizes 4-12

Finally, a view of the back of this pullover but it's hard to tell what it looks like with her hands in the air. Drats!

Run: Resolution Pullover Details:


  • Resolve to set a new race day record in this high performance mid-layer pullover!
  • Super soft running luon® provides inherent wicking performance
  • Snug close-to-body fit with body-mapped anti-stink circle mesh panels
  • Cuffins with thumbholes for warm hands!
  • Set your ponytail free from your hood!
  • Secure back zipper pocket for cards, keys or music
  • Chafe-resistant - flat seams
  • Snorkel Blue Microstripe, Passion Microstripe, Static Black, Static Coal
  • 4-12


 There are new Ambition Pullover is coming out in Passion, Snorkel Blue, White, and Black. The Passion is pretty.


1 comment:

Luvlulu said...

I didn't plan on going shopping on the 26th but it looks like I might have to. I don't want any of these to sell out in my size. I am hoping to get the Ambition Pullover and the resolution LS. It's too bad the Swiftly LS are still being made in Sri Lanka. I would buy a snorkel and passion but I don't like the feel of these newer ones. I'm glad we are finally seeing some new colors with some simple designs. I am also hoping the black roses CRB is my store as well. I also want to try on the inner awareness in passion. I liked the fit of it and some reviews said to size down they were right because it's a bit loose in the body if you stay TTS. Thanks for keeping us up to date on Christmas Eve! Merry Christmas to you and your family.