Friday, December 3, 2010

Photos of Live Simply White Sailor Stripe and White Liberty Tee + A Few New Things Have Been Added to Loot

White Sailor Stripe and Lightening Live Simply Tees.

White Liberty Tee

Passion with Passion Multistripe Scoop Neck Tank in the background

These are all from Australia. What is weird is that the Passion/Multistripe Knockout Shorts have been on the website for a few weeks now.

Oooh, just checked Loot to see if any new things or price changes. A few new things on the US Side - Biker Groove Shorts, Tank on Me Tank, Freestyle Tank, and the Zen Wrap. Everything except the wrap is in larger sizes.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This might be a really dumb question - but I'd appreciate any guidance . . .how is it that you are able to visit the lululemon websites of other countries? When I try I simply get re-routed to the US website . . .?
Thanks so much!!

Mel said...

When you are at the US website, on the top right of the web page, you will see a US flag. Click on it and you will then see you the Canadian Flag. So now select accordingly which countries page you want to go to. All these pictures are from FB pages of the Australian Stores not from a web site. Just do a search of the stores names.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mel! Unfortunately, oddly enough, I don't actually have a US flag on the top of my lululemon site, only "login/register" above the search dialog box. Oh well, thanks so much for the response - I don't feel as clueless, simply helpless now ;-*

Anonymous said...

. . . apparently there is a difference between shop.lululemon.com, and regular lululemon.com - my flag appeared.

Thanks again for helping me out!

Anonymous said...

i see faded zap!

Anonymous said...

what jacket is that lady weraing in the last pic? is it new?

Anonymous said...

Which crops are those in the bottom pic? I love them?

Glow said...

Anon 10:11 PM- That should be the Here I am Crop! I love mine :D