Friday, December 24, 2010

Photos of the New Running Tops - Resolution Pullover and LS and Ambition Pullover

I am liking the Resolution long sleeve a lot in these photos:

Run: Resolution LS in Passion
I'm not sure of the color in this photo but I like how the top fits this woman - so much better than the web model (she really needs to size down).


Snorkel Blue Microstripe Run: Resolution Pullover


 Static Gray Resolution Pullover on the Left (Swiftly in Snorkel on the right)

Like the others have also said I am not a fan of the gathered yoke. The rest of it looks ok from these photos.

Run: Ambition Pullovers in Snorkel and White. These are made of brushed Power Luxtreme.
I much prefer the less-busy look of these pullovers to the Resolution pullover. I'm going to have to try them on even though I've had trouble with luxtreme pullovers riding up in the past.

No comments: