Saturday, December 18, 2010

Photos of the Newest Stuff plus new Running Luon Pullover - Run: Resolution

Denver Mom reports she has seen a new hooded, running luon pullover in static gray, static black,microstripe passion and microstripe snorkel blue. There is a zipper at the neck and is called the Run: Resolution Pullover. As soon as I find a photo I will post it.




Photo of the Static Coal SE Ruffled CRB

The Yogi Dance Jacket now comes in Coal Pique luon. Also, Define Jacket and new Scoop Neck in Sailor Stripe.

 A rare photo of the back of the new Sailor Stripe Define Jacket.



Black Sailor Stripe Live Simply Tee

Define Jacket in the Black Sailor Stripe layered over the White Sailor Stripe Live Simply Tee

White Yogi Dance Jacket

The Rejuvenate Jacket looks cute on this woman.

This photo is from Australia. I think the new organic waterwall print wunder under crops look a bit like long johns in this photo; maybe because of the majority white background.

14 comments:

Luvlulu said...

I can't wait to see the resolution jacket. I hope it's a simple design without color blocking. I might get it and the ambition pullover. I hope they are both in stores next week. I need something new!

Anonymous said...

I really want a front and side view of the ruffle CRB. Do the ruffles show from the front view? Do they make you look wider when you are viewed from the side (thus making you look fatter?) I am intrigued by this tank, but imagine I will hate it on.

Ourcrazychaos said...

Anonymous at 1:26 I don't know about the Ruffle CRB, but I bought the Hustle tank and ended up returning it. It looked cute from the back, but the front view had that wide look you are referring to. The ruffles didn't seem to lay right.

Zanna said...

Would love a running luon pullover. Would have preferred it without the hood but we'll see.

Anonymous said...

@Zanna- I agree.

RunMama said...

This is the first picture I've seen of the Rejuvenate Jacket that makes it look somewhat good.

ojodeazul said...

I really love and must have the sailor live simply. I could even wear it to work.

Glow said...

Can't wait to see the new pullover! I definitely need one.
I checked out the ruffle crb today. It was a cute idea, but IRL the ruffles tend to look a bit rumpled. :(

houndlvr67 said...

I saw the Resolution Pullover, as well as the Resolution LS. The pullover has the bling zipper (metal look plastic) with ruching around it, a "bustle" seam along the mid-back (ala the Hustle Jacket), and circle mesh under the pits. I saw all the colors mentioned in this post. The long sleeve had ruching on the upper shoulder and came in black, snorkel and passion. I didn't have much time, but from what I saw, this one was rather basic apart from the shoulder detail. This store (Rush and Walton in Chicago) also had the coal pique Stride (BUY this one while you can...I bought one on the first run last year and LOVE it-NO issues other than minor pilling on the arms), lots of tees, and the Candlelight Tank in the multi and black/ coal waterwall print.
My only purchase was the Dash LS in black marked down because it was the last one ;-).

LuluAddict said...

@ houndlvr - Did you like the Resolution LS? What kind of neckline did it have? Just a crewneck?

houndlvr67 said...

The Resolution LS has a crewneck and I forgot to mention that the black one had static black detailing...

Luvlulu said...

I can't wait to see the Resolution LS. I passed on the Dash LS because of the back ruffle. I would love a running luon top for casual wear. I wear my inspire all the time because it's so comfortable.

andrea2251 said...

@RunMama - Regarding the Rejuvenate jacket. . . A brown paper bag would look good on THAT woman! Seriously!

TT said...

Any idea when the stripe define jacket will be avaible for purchase?