Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sailor Stripe Define and Power Y on the Website



The Sailor Stripe Power Y and Define Jacket were uploaded today, in addition to a few other things. Lululemon is sneaking in a few new things each day so keep checking the website to see what shows up. I know I am getting at least one gift card for Xmas so I am trying not to order anything quite yet. I like the Sailor Stripe Power Y from the photos but I think this is one I have to try on to see how I like the stripes on me. I can't say I really want to be shopping much now - all the roads and stores are so busy it's a major chore to be out and about.

I got a product alert that had new long sleeve Swiftly tops in Snorkel Blue and Passion so we know those are coming in the "new" colors.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the sailor stripe black or navy? It's hard to tell!

Anonymous said...

It is black. I saw the Define Sailor Stripe in the stores and I found it to be thin compared to the rest of the other Defines.

Anonymous said...

yay! i love passion and picked up a long sleeve swiftly in passion last year for $39 (crazy i know - it was the only one)!

Anonymous said...

I just received a product notice from my northern california store for the CRB in black roses print. I know there were alot of people in the US who weren't able to order them last week because they sold out so quickly. They are beginning to hit US stores now.

Anonymous said...

What a boring upload. I'm itching for new tank styles!

Anonymous said...

@ANON 4:35 I'm with you. Upload? What upload? A couple things is not an upload. Lulu, give us the goods!