Thursday, December 9, 2010

Today's Upload - Lot's of Goodies!

Yay! The striped Scubas made it on line. It's so hard to choose which one I like best from the photo. Agggh.

Update - OK, I ordered the blue one just in case they didn't have it later. The large sizes seem to sell out quick in the Scuba.

The Inner Awareness Tank is only on the Canadian side for now. I know it's in the Seattle stores so I hope it makes it to the US side of the website.

I am really digging the Black Roses Inspire crops.  I love that they are putting a print in the luxtreme bottoms. I am almost tempted but the Inspires are a bit long on me - I prefer the crops end a little below my knee. Also, there is an error in the website where the photo disappears when you click on it making ordering these impossible. Hope it gets fixed soon.

I'll update as the upload continues...

Black Roses Groovy Run Shorts
 These are stinkin' cute!

 Oooh, a never-before-seen Define Jacket. I love the two-tone defines, especially when they have the matching tank under them. I wonder if there will be a Bleck Roses Define? I might pull the trigger on that one.

 Oooh, Coal Post Run Pullover is up. Get one now if you wanted this top - they will be gone in hours.

5 comments:

ojodeazul said...

oh, the new SE Scuba is on with the cuffs...so tempted..but I just got the vest/scuba one...must resist...

ChiRunner said...

Grabbed a Post Run Pullover - I missed out on these the first time because I was traveling when Lulu did the surprise Wed. upload and I've been hoping for a re-stocking of them ever since.

alison s said...

I wish they'd given the black/violet define a black zipper instead of silver : (

RunningOnCoffee said...

Didn't order anything. But the Alpine pullover in white/grey is cute, so is the Dash pullover in static ash. I don't need any more pullovers right now though...

Laura said...

Already missed the post run pullover. AGAIN. It's completely off the website! oh well.