Monday, December 27, 2010

Upcoming Push UR Limits Colors, Resolution Skirt


Push UR Limits in Power Purple/Power Purple Microstripe

Push UR Limits in Passion/Passion Microstripe

According to my Australian product alerts, we can expect to see Push UR Limits in all three of the new colors - Faded Zap/Faded Zap Microstripe, Passion/Passion Microstripe, and Snorkel Blue/Snorkel Blue Microstripe - in addition to the Black/Black Microstripe and Power Purple versions in the stores now. I like my black one a lot and got a compliment on it in spin class today.


I saw the new Resolution Skirt in the store yesterday. It's super cute but has something like four layers to it which seems elaborate for running. However, they sold out in hours on the website yesterday.

7 comments:

Ourcrazychaos said...

I tried on the resolution skirt at the store. It has really heavy fabric and yes 4 layers in the back. I wouldn't wear this to run. You'd feel like you were wearing a tutu. I have four other Lulu skirts and love them but I think like I'd look like an old lady (I'm 44) trying to recapture her glory days in this particular skirt. To froo froo.

ChiRunner said...

@Ourcrazychaos - I felt the same way about the skirt - cute, but way too much fabric for running and a bit "mutton dressed as lamb" on someone my age(40). I'll leave this style (along with the sparkly hoodies and tiny backpack) for the younger Lulus.

Anonymous said...

I think this is definately a tweeny skirt, or someone who is stick thin- but still best for a younger lulu. Tried it on, felt a little silly (mid 30's)

Michelle Q said...

Why oh why does Passion look like such a cute pink online then in person it's so orange? I love the color online.

I ended up at the Irvine store today and picked an Ambition pullover in Snorkel blue. I am in LOVE with it! It's super flattering and I debated the blue and the black, but in the end, I decided the blue had so much pop, I had to have it!

Anonymous said...

I'm 44 and I bought this skirt. :)

Neph said...

This skirt kinda looks like the bottom half of an "adult" costume, or a piece of naught, role-playing lingerie.

Anonymous said...

I loved this skirt, but could not get my hands on one of them... sold out on line in a couple of hours. Any chance we will see new skirts?