Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Upload Thursday Wishes

I think my top pick for tomorrow is probably the Inner Awareness Tank. I'm not sure whether I'd get the Power Purple or the Black/Black Microstripe Version. There is also a solid black version.

A second choice for me might be the Black Roses CRB because I like my BR Power Y so much.




A third choice might be one of the MUPS Scubas but now that I see more photos of people modeling it, I am having second thoughts about the stripes making me look wider/shorter or being too busy. I really have to try this one on to make a decision. I love my Plum Scuba so I am thinking maybe I'd just go for a great solid color. I am also a sucker for the Classic/Dark Classic Sport Gray color block combo. I have a Remix Light (Please, please bring that jacket back, Lulu!) in those colors and wear it all the time. I would also like a brown or heathered Fox colored Scuba.


What are you looking for tomorrow?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My biggest hope is the fast forward jacket (I think it is only in Canada stores so far but sometimes they'll debut something in the US online first). Also, want the special edition scuba hoodie with the double hood and the reversible cuffs. Finally, the black ruffle define. Oh, I also probably consider the new shade of light static grey dash pullover. I saw the new static power purple one in store but it was just a bit too much intense purple for me this time around.

SV said...

I would like to see the fast forward jacket as well. I'd be surprised, but who knows. Otherwise, I think I just might be safe tomorrow ;)

Christine said...

I bought the Alpine in White at my local store and the plum special edition hoodie last week. OMG the hood is to die for, they should make something else out of that material!

Black roses CRB would get me interested.

houndlvr67 said...

I would love the rose CRB...I still like the MUPS Scuba the best of all of the "PSs". I think it has the most versatility for the $$ :-).

RunMama said...

Nothing, really. I bought a Fast Forward Jacket today in heathered coal. There's nothing else catching my eye at the moment.

Christine said...

The power purple stand strong is on line now...

momof5 said...

Some new things uploaded tonight

Anonymous said...

I'm really thinking about returning my coal/haze CRB for the Black Roses CRB. Is the black roses considered SE?

Anonymous said...

I know there was talk before of the black roses power y being made in Canada - can anyone confirm? What about the scoop neck and crb in the print?

LuluAddict said...

@ Anon 5:25 am - The black roses Power Y is made in Canada. I have one.