Thursday, December 9, 2010

Yay!!! Inner Awareness Tank Added to the US Side of the Website!!!

Lululemon has been adding a few new things to Loot tonight so I have been checking now and then to see what is new. They also added the Inner Awareness Tank. Yes! I really don't want to have to go back to the malls unless I have to. They are crazy this time of year. I think I am going to order the Power Purple version even though everyone's headlights seem to be showing in it. ;-)  I'll most likely layer the 50 Rep under it anyway.  Ooooh, now I must look to see if there are any more surprises.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Oooh! Thanks for the heads up! Just checked the Canadian Loot page, they have Oasis Push Ur Limits Tank for $39. Do they fit TTS? I'm not that big up top (36B), would I need to size down? *sigh* I don't know why I keep checking their website obsessively. I REALLY don't need more Lulu.

Anonymous said...

I hear you.. THey have a define there that's talking to me!! I'm trying not to order...
I tried on a Push Ur Limits in store the other day and I found it TTS. I am a 34B and usually wear a 6 in the tanks with built in bra (I find the band from the bra too tight on the 4's with built in bras). The Push Ur Limits is adorable, I would order it if they had it in a 6!!

LuluAddict said...

I think the Push UR Limits runs true to size. I really like them for spin class. The mesh panel is really cool and the luxtreme wicks away sweat well. I sometimes use an All Sport bra underneath when I want extra support and it barely shows.

Kate said...

Thanks for the comments, I'm weary of purchasing online right now as I'm in the process of losing some weight (but on the other hand, you need cute gym clothes!) Went to bed hoping that the Push UR Limits would be gone in my size (10) so the temptation to buy wouldn't be there anymore. Alas, it's still there this morning. LOL But I think I'll hold off till I can truly size down in my workout clothes (all my tops are a sz 10 and starting to get loose). I’m so weak when it comes to Lulu. MUST SAVE my $...but it's oh so tempting!

momof5 said...

Would love a fit review on the Inner Awareness tank -- if anyone is lucky enough to be near a store that has them -- the black stripe one is flirting with me!!!