Friday, September 24, 2010
Sorry I only have this really dark photo of the new Run: Surge Tights. These are made of luxtreme. I will post more as soon as I find some. From what I can see, I like the look of these. I like the restrained use of reflective material - just enough to pick up the motion as you run or walk. I find it kind of interesting that some people want tons of reflectivity on their clothes. When I'm driving, the areas that usually first capture my attention are the areas that are in motion. [Oops! I think these might be for men. I was thinking that as I looked at the masculine watch on the model but the photo is so dark it's hard to tell.]
There are a couple of new colors in the Insight Tank - Senorita and Coal. The Coal looks very pretty. I thought the Insight tank was very comfortable (but low support for larger chests) when I tried it on. The Coal and Black combo is pretty. I will keep an eye out for this to see if it hits markdown. I wouldn't mind this for around the house or low impact activities.
I know the Tadasana Jacket is out of season but I haven't really seen an unflattering photo of it yet. I love the idea of a mesh-back jacket for summer/warmer days. I really want to try this on. I think I may have to bite the bullet and just get it now for next summer.
- Biking, hiking, gym, yoga, and dance - designed as a light and breathable all sport jacket
- Luon®, our signature fabric: breathable with coverage, cotton-feel, 4-way stretch providing support and allowing freedom of movement
- Fitted through the torso and hip length
- Full mesh back for ventilation
- Thumbholes keep your sleeves down and hands warm!
Posted by LuluAddict at 8:44 PM