Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Aussie Insider - Photos of Coal Shale Stripe Scoop Neck & Comparison of Flush, Passion, and Alarming

Australian reader, Sue, was kind enough to send us photos of her new Coal Strata Stripe Scoop neck tank. The camera is causing some moire pattern distortion in the photo but we can get an idea of what the new stripe pattern looks like. I like stripes so this pattern interests me.

Sue also send us a comparison of Flush, Passion, and Alarming.

At the top is Passion, in the middle is Flush with the Strata Stripe, and at the bottom is Alarming. Sue writes that Flush is more orangey than Passion. From this photo, I'd say Flush looks a lot like Persimmon. I would love to see a comparison of Flush and Persimmon.

Thank you so much for sending these to us, Sue!

15 comments:

Lulupetite said...

Have you managed to figure out how long it takes from the time a new product debuts in Australia to the time it shows up in the US (West Coast)? And just out of curiosity, why does Australia get stuff first?

Zanna said...

When items reaches Australia, from previous occurrences, it may reach Canada/US within 1 week - 3 weeks.

Mel said...

Flush could be similar to the color Torrid that was out before.

Anonymous said...

AUS gets it first because they are currently in "summer"

Anonymous said...

In Stride is replacing Stride from Jan-June from now on.

Anonymous said...

CRBs in white, black and aruba on us side of the website.

Anonymous said...

OT - Hot Class Bras in Bra section for $29.00 on US side!! In black only!

Anonymous said...

how DO you get to the Canadian side of the site???

ojodeazul said...

Savasana Wrap in black, US side all sizes

Anonymous said...

Thank you Anon @ 5:28 - Purchased one! woohoo!

Aussie gal said...

Flush is what I would call neon orange, it's very bright!

LuluAddict said...

I have an older bright orange Repose tank from 3-4 years ago that was called Terracotta. I wonder if Flush is similar. I'll have to wear it to the store to compare.

Interesting about the In Stride replacing the Stride in Winter/Spring.

LuluAddict said...

Was almost going to post about the Hot Class bra for $29 but then I saw it's $42 on the Canadian side and don't want to ruin it for everyone. Too bad the Hot Class is too small for me because it's a nice deal.

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it make more sense for the In Stride to replace the Stride in Spring/Summer? I usually don't wear jackets if it's over 55 degrees F anyway, but hoods make a lot more sense for Jan-March weather where I live (in the frozen tundra).

Anonymous said...

This colour comparison is disappointing. It looks like Flush will be too orange for my taste. I was really hoping it would be closer to Fruity Tootie. That was one of my favourite colours ever.