Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Australian Heads Up and Photos of the Latest Stuff

One of my Australian product alerts listed the following items in new colors: CRB in Frosted Sprinkler (I would think it's something like Static) and a Flow Y in Iris Wee Stripe. Here are a couple of photos of what Sprinkler and Iris look like:

Gather V tank in Sprinkler Blue
Groove Pants in Sprinkler (bottom) and Cove Blue

Remix in Black and Iris Purple

The Ikat Slipless headband is now on the website. I would think we'll see all the Ikat stuff uploaded tomorrow since it's in the stores now.


More photos of the Distance Pullover in Black and Concord Grape. I don't know if Southern California is getting this top. It's $118 and also comes in white/static.

The Scoop Neck tank in Cocord Grape and Ikat. I forgot to mention I saw this in the store yesterday.

All the latest No Limits tanks -White/Pique, Black, Aruba, Coal/Purple Crush, and Black/Ikat.

New Effortless Duffle Bag - smaller than the Effortless Tote

8 comments:

ojodeazul said...

That white/pique looks soo much like my white HCWS from last year..

ChiRunner said...

Love the No Limits, but not loving any of the color options this time around (and I already have one in black).

I really hope the Distance Pullover gets released in the US - love the concord grape version. And we are getting single digit temps here in the evenings, so I can justify it for running. :)

Becky C said...

I love the ikat print in the slipless headband but the slipless is my least favorite headband size-wise. I like the thicker ones like the untwisted or the skinny satin ones.

Makavelina said...

The Duffel bag looks cute! I wanted to buy a Retro Groove bag, but I still think it is gonna be too big for me (I am kinda petite), I do not need a huge bag, so maybe this one will be The One :) (But Retro Groove is so nice) :(
Not crazy about the Ikat print in general, am I the only one? :D

Anonymous said...

I bought the retro groove bag in coal/rubber ducky and love it. I'd like to see everything in rubber ducky!! I'm not crazy about the Ikat print either. LOVE Lulu, but not the logo plastered all over my body!!

Anonymous said...

What store websites are the two pullover pictures from? Thanks!

Megan said...

Love both Iris and Sprinkler. Fingers and feet crossed that they make one of these in a l/s swiftly. (says the girl with the power purple l/s tragedy from the other day).

LuluAddict said...

@ Anon 12:26 pm - The Saskatoon store.