Sunday, January 9, 2011

Concord Grape - Comparison to Lolo and Majestic (and Bruise)

Concord Grape Scoop Neck

Lolo Scoop Neck

Majestic CRB

This is a totally unfair comparison since all three photos were taken under different lighting circumstances but I think the Concord Grape looks a little bluer than Lolo but not as blue as Majestic. I don't have any Lolo tanks so I could be in the market for something in Concord, provided I liked the design. I think I might want a Concord Define, if they come out with one, to wear with my new Ikat CRB. I have lots of other purple tanks that I could also wear with it. People are posting they've seen a Black Define with Ikat print accents which sounds totally wild but I don't want a jacket tied to one tank. The Ikat is such a memorable print I can't really see myself getting multiple tanks featuring it like I did with the Heathered Coal Wee Stripe. I may change my mind, but a little Ikat goes a long way.

There is also one more purple, called Bruise, that was out the same time a lot of the other colors we're seeing this spring so maybe they renamed it, too:


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the color Concorde Grape. I think it looks like the Eggplant color that was out in the men's line. Hope it comes out in jackets.

Addict Cargo Shorts said...

Interesting! Loved seeing your photos!

Leisa said...

What store did you get your crb ikat from?

momof5 said...

This is bad -- I was weeding thru my closet last night to sell some things I no longer wear to make room for all the stuff I want to get --- I think my head might explode!! I love the new bag and the scoop neck and I have to have the grooves and possibly the new crops!

Zanna said...

I'm glad that these items are in Australia right now. It gives me time to think whether I really want them or not. Or else I end up buying all these stuff on impulse in fear that I will regret it later. Love the Scoop Neck and the bag in Ikat print.

Anonymous said...

can anyone compare beachy green (which you possibly think is same as caribe) to teal zeal? thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Teal zeal is darker than caribe (aka beachy green!) but very similar. I think teal zeal, lagoon, beachy green/caribe are all in the same color zone :)

Anonymous said...

I REALLY hope we get a Scuba in Gulf! I'm loving Concord Grape and Gulf. Bring on the not-so-bright, wearable colors!

Pattybea said...

I love prints but the Ikat is a bit much for workout gear...for me...

The Ikat bag is interesting though. I wonder how large it is. The bag looks fairly large in the picture where there are 2 of them on the shelf.