Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hot Class Bra Deal

The Hot Class bra in black is $29 on the Lululemon website. Look in the regular bra section and not the We Made Too Much. The photo is of a Tang Lite one but when you click it will change to the black one. The Canadian website shows the price as $42 but once you click and put it in your bag the price changes to $29. It is a final sale item.

Speaking of bras, anyone know why the US is not getting the Boobs on a Wire under wire bra? It's been out for months and the US still hasn't gotten it. I can't imagine why Lulu wouldn't sell it here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they have been discontinued. They were on sale after Xmas and are now gone.

Canadian eh said...

Sorry to rub it in but I bought 3: black, wish blue & light green or whatever it is. I absolutely love this bra - I've thrown out all my other bras (sooo not kidding) and I only wear Boobs on a Wire.
I can't believe they wouldn't re-release it in white... seriously the best bra I've ever owned.

LuluAddict said...

@ Anon - thanks for the info. I've read they and the Bust Stops Here had issues with the straps coming unbuckled so maybe that is why they were discontinued. Maybe they'll tweak the design and re-release. I think a lot of people would love an underwire Lululemon bra.

Anonymous said...

Yes hopefully. I tried it on and it was good, just not my colour. On sale for $44 in Ontario stores after xmas. It is now gone from the bra wall too. Your welcome, i enjoy reading your work!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the head's up! I ordered one yesterday and now they have disappeared...the black rarely goes on sale so it was probably a mistake? Happy I received shipping notification ;)