Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Is "Seaside" Another New Color?

Spring '09 Palette

I just found a seller on eBay who tends to have the latest things selling a CRB in "Seaside". This color looks a lot like the old "Sea Spray" from a couple of years ago. Coupled with the re-release of Aruba and the new "Beachy Green" which I suspect may be Caribe I think we are seeing a re-release of some of the colors in the Spring '09 palette. I see there is Zap Yellow which could be Rubber Ducky and Concord Grape which could be Bruise. (I missed out on Bruise so wouldn't mind a comeback of that color.)  We already have Snorkel Blue. It will be hard to tell until we see clothes in these colors but I really liked the Spring '09 palette and am glad to see some of the colors come back in (hopefully) new clothes.

Seaside CRB

1 comment:

lulufan said...

I'm so sick of teals and purples... I'd love it if turf or kinky green make a come back. I'm trying to be good, but I'd pull the trigger BIG TIME on a nice grass or kelly green.