Thursday, January 13, 2011

More on the In Stride Jacket - Definitely a Close Cousin to the Origami and She Bop Jackets


It almost looks like the model has two different sizes on in this Jacket. The Coal version looks quite a bit shorter on her than the black one.


The In Stride reminds me a lot of my old Origami Jackets that were out about three years ago. I used to have the Ivory version, show above, and a Rapsberry one. I sold both because I didn't care for how boxy they were. Also, I stressed out too much about keeping the Ivory one clean. However, I am going to give it a try again.



Other people have said the In Stride reminds them of the She Bop Jacket. I really don't remember when this one was out - was it before or after the Origami? It looks very similar to the In Stride and She Bop. I'd say all three were triplets.

8 comments:

Pattybea said...

I wonder if the coal denim stride is running small. I have A LOT of strides, all size 4 except my coal pique which is a 6 and still looks short when compared to my 4's...

Anonymous said...

She Bop was the first piece of Lulu I ever bought, back in the December of 2006. its more form-fitting than the strides/in strides though.

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who doesn't like the collar on the strides? I feel like it's way too high (or my neck is way too short). I bought a stride because everyone raved about it and it drives me crazy every time I wear it!

Also, anyone else see the product notification of the Ikat wunder unders? I don't think I had seen a picture of those yet.

http://www.lululemon.com/products/womens/bottoms/crops/wunder_under_crop_CCGI

Anonymous said...

http://www.lululemon.com/products/womens/bottoms/crops/wunder_under_crop_CCGI

Oops, it got cut off

Anonymous said...

It keeps getting cut off . . . frustrating! Someone posted it on facebook this morning.

LuluAddict said...

@ anon 1:19 pm - Thanks for the link to the Ikat Wonder Unders. The educator at my store told me they were coming. What store did you get this notice from? I want to subscribe.

@anon 1:18 pm - I never liked the collar or the hood on the Stride Jacket and don't have any. However, I am going to give the In Stride a change. The collar is high but you can fold it down.

@ Anon 11:44 - thanks for the info on the She Bop. It came out before I started buying Lulu.

Anonymous said...

The product notification came from the Phoenix, Arizona store.

LuluAddict said...

Thanks!