Wednesday, January 12, 2011

More Photos of Items in the Ikat Print - Define, CRB, Flow Y, Grooves



Layering the Ikat CRB under the Ikat Define doesn't look as bad as I thought it would . I thought it would be Ikat print overload but it looks kind of cute. It's definitely an eye-catching outfit. The Define also looks best paired with black pants.


Ikat Flow Y Bra with Ikat/Concord Grape Groove bottoms.

My local store got the latest batch of Cool Racerback Tanks and the black Pique In Stride Jacket in. I'm not sure if I'll go down to look at them quite yet. I hope we see more tanks in the new colors. I like Cool Racerbacks but they are not my first choice for spin class because I find them a little warm. I know the pique In Stride is going to sell out fast but I'm not sure if I want it. My real jacket love is the Define. I am thinking I would like a Concord Grape Define.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

@luluaddict -- do you know the color code for the sunburst groove pants with the ikat -- I was trying to get them thru GEC and they couldnt find the color code-- Thanks

MNPilatesgirl said...

The IKAT CRB was not good for me. I tried tts and the print stretched out too much over the ladies...and moving up a size made the bottom look too sloppy. Sadly not the CRB of my dreams.

Luvlulu said...

I just came back from my local store with some goodies. I got two In Strides (solid black and the Black Pique), 4 CRB's (Aruba, Beachy Green, Purple Crush and Ikat). The Ikat CRB might just be visiting. I'm not sure if I can pull off this print. I think I might be better off with the Concord Grape/Ikat Scoopneck that's coming out, it's a bit more subtle. I do prefer Luon Light tanks over regular weight Luon but I'll wait my 14 day return period and see what I decide. I tried on and liked the new sunburst bands of the groove pant and groove crop but didn't need them yet. I might get the crop later this week. The crop reverses to all black in case anyone was wondering. Now I'm waiting for the Lively Crewneck Tee & the In Stride in Concord Grape to come in.

LuluAddict said...

@ Anon 11:22 am - I don't know the code. I know my Ikat CRB was coded CCGI for Concord Grape Ikat but I would think the pants would be something like QRCI for Quilt Ray Concord Ikat. I know I'm a little late in answering this. Maybe it will show up tomorrow or you can call back and get a more knowledgeable person.

LuluAddict said...

@ Anon 11:22 am - The link at the top of the product alert email says QURA for Quilt Rays. You might want to try that.