I also tried on the Hot Class tank. I had to go down a size since I believe the initial release is only up to a 10 but I liked how it felt, which was pretty much like you weren't wearing anything from waist down. I thought this tank is a vast improvement over the Bulerias - the top part accommodates bustier ladies better and the bottom part did not poof out. I really liked the feel of the luon sheer jersey - lightweight and silky. The only negative I thought was that the straps were too stretchy and not adjustable. Very low support. I'm hoping they have a second release that includes the 12s. I'd buy one to wear at home on hot days.
Hot Class Tank Features:
- Sweat it out in this low support how yoga tank
- Made with quick drying Power Luxtreme provides inherent wicking abilities, keeping you drying and comfortable
- Luon Sheer Jersey body is lightweight and flows with you during your practice
- Bra elastic adds support without restricting
- Side drawcords gather for personalized length and ventilation
- Mesh bra construction with built in pockets for removable cups
Hmmm, I'll have to try the Hot Class Tank on again and refresh my memory about it.