Monday, January 3, 2011

NEW! Gray Stripe Hustle Jacket, Light Gray Pique Wunder Under Crops and More

I got a product alert for light gray Pique Wunder Under Crops. Mmmm, so cozy!

Coal Stripe Hustle Jacket - I think I like the MUPS and Wish version best


Snorkel Blue Dip Dye Modern Racer Tank - these are made of cotton, not luon/luxtreme


I think this is a Power Purple microstripe Scuba. I don't really like the microstripe Scubas but this one mutes Power Purple in a nice way and is pretty.



More of the new Retro Groove Gym Bag - Coal. Aruba

4 comments:

Becky said...

I will definitely be getting the Snorkel Blue Dip Dye Modern Racer. I love those tanks!

Anonymous said...

I don't like the white zippers on the microstripe scubas. I think it looks really cheap...

Anonymous said...

I agree the white zippers on the microstripe scubas ruin it for me. I hope they come out with a solid power purple or snorkel scuba. on the pearl district facebook theres pictures of the wish hustle, i dont like the solid wish accents on it, they also said they have black poncho stripe.. dont think weve seen an item in that yet.

Anonymous said...

I'm loving those water bottles in the bottom picture. They look so peppy and cheery in that color.