Friday, January 7, 2011

NEW Jacket - Resolution Jacket (Part 1 of Today's Shopping Trip)

I went to the Newport Beach store today to see the new Stride In Jacket and found several new things. The Resolution Jacket was one of them. It's a new to and fro jacket. It is not bad looking from the front except for the blingy white zipper. The length came down to probably crotch level on me (5'5"). However the back was rather droopy like the old No Rain, No Gain Jacket or the newer Tadasana Jacket. It's lightly lined like the Hustle Jackets. It has a hood that cannot be tucked away. The price is $148. Sorry for the bad photos but I was in a small dressing room and couldn't back up more to get the whole jacket in one picture.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a trash bag to me... like the Swell Jacket did.

Anonymous said...

UGLY - hate that stupid back Lulu seems to love. They need some new design ideas because that one doesn't work!


SALE RACK

Zanna said...

Heads up. Apparently the In Stride Jacket will come out in Flush/Coal Strata and Black Pique. Flush is a shade of red/orange.

LuluAddict said...

@ Zanna - Thanks! I just saw that product alert. A black pique one would be awesome. The Coal/Coal Denim is rather dull looking.

From the photo of the retro Groove bag in Flush I'd say Flush looks similar to Fruity Tootie.

Anonymous said...

How did this fit? did it come to a size 12?

LuluAddict said...

@ anon 9:33 pm - It did go to a 12. I thought it fit true to size and not too tight in the shoulders/upper arms.

Anonymous said...

I'm so tired of the droopy diaper back of jackets. They keep doing it over and over and I don't think it is a hit with most people.