Monday, January 31, 2011

NEW! Margarita Strata Stripe Power Y & Ikat Scuba Rumor

The new colors are starting to arrive in North America. This photo was posted by a Canadian store. It looks like Margarita is not too bright after all. I hope the Margarita Strata Stripe shows up in some other tanks because the Power Y is not one of my favorites. I like it for around the house or streetwear in the summer but I have to double up support to wear to the gym and it gets really constrictive that way. I wish they'd put an adjustable bra in the Power Y.

I just saw a post on the Lulu FB site about a possible Ikat Scuba. I don't think I would get one unless they do some sort of negative image Ikat with blacks and grays. I would love that. As soon as I find more I will update.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

They just posted the ikat scuba on the polo park FB page :)

ojodeazul said...

I really like this pattern and color, lets hope for a crb..Me and the power Ys do not get along.

Anonymous said...

Just when I thought my $ was going to safe with the "new" colors..they pulled me back in. I love the margarita strata!

strawb3rries said...

I love your idea for a darker color ikat! You should be on the design team :)

Becky said...

@ ojodeazul..

I don't 'get along' with the Power Y's either. I would love to see something like this in the Modern Racer Tank's though... the dip dyes in the MRT's just didn't do anything for me in person.

Anonymous said...

Pics of Ikat scuba

http://www.facebook.com/lululemon?v=wall&filter=1#!/photo.php?fbid=10150096133208737&set=a.10150096132673737.271725.87767543736

Anonymous said...

Sorry but I think that Ikat Skuba is hideous!

Marci said...

This reminds a little of the Savage Green Power Y, although more subtle

Anonymous said...

I love the margarita strata, so cute!

Anonymous said...

I like the margarita strata too, and I agree the Ikat Scuba is terrible!

Rinne said...

Briar Hill in Toronto just got a shipment of the Ikat Scuba, so definitely more than a rumor. That Power Y is cute though, hope it comes in a CRB

LuluAddict said...

Thanks for the heads up on the Ikat Scuba photos. I just posted it. I wouldn't touch a hoodie with white cuffs with a 10 foot pole. I would never be able to keep it clean.

Megan said...

Love the margarita strata - would love to see this on scoop neck.

Anonymous said...

the mararita (i think i spelt it wrong)srtipe power y was in my local store at kingsway garden mall (edmonton, alberta) today. it is a really nice tank!

Anonymous said...

Got the coal strata CRB today. Sooooo cute and sooooo soft. Would love a margartia strata in a CRB (don't like power y).

Michelle Q said...

Oooh - add me to the list of those lusting over the margarita strata! It NEEEDS to come in a CRB - I love power Y's for layering under my work clothing - the solid colors are perfect pops to suits and blazers. But I don't use my power Y's for working out and I don't like patterned power y's for work. Could I be more high maintenance? LOL! But a Margarita CRB in this stripe pattern would be perfection!