Saturday, January 15, 2011

NEW! Movement Jacket, Ikat Scoop, Inspire Pant, and More

The Lulumum blog had some reader photos of this jacket earlier this week but here are the first store photos of the new french terry Movement Jacket. It's ok, but I'm not feeling the urge to run down to the store to grab this.

The Concord Grape/Ikat Scoop Neck Tank has hit our shores. It looks like things are arriving in North America about two weeks behind Australia.

I think this is Beachy Green but the lighting is off in this series of photos. She is wearing the new Inspire Tight.

The new West Coast Wave Reflective pattern in Groove pants.

Backside of the new Inspire Tight

6 comments:

Luvlulu said...

@LuluAddict - I checked on the light grey pique define jacket today at my gym and it is the zipper you like. It's the big tooth white zipper with white hair band and the zipper pull is the little metal one that is on the new In Stride jackets. Also the new Swiftly LS in purple crush has grey sleeves.

Lulupetite said...

Love the West Coast Wave pattern!!

Anonymous said...

that looks like a great jacket; i am excited to try it on!

the pictures are from a michigan store. i know the girl in the photos. she is not very nice at all- i had to do a double take when i saw her! i am surprised she is working for lulu.

Anonymous said...

Not loving the grey jacket and the open neck.

Yes the Define Pique has the good zipper, love the fabric but do not like the Defines on me it is not flattering to my body type.

Glow said...

I agree with you on the Movement Jacket. It's not bad, but not overly compelling. I think I'll still probably try it on in a different color at least, though. I am excited for the concord grape/ikat Scoop Neck, however! It looks great on that girl, and I've been holding out for a really nice Scoop Neck for a while now. I love purple and I love most of Lulu's prints, so I think I will end up getting this one.

Anonymous said...

Oh shoot, I feel the urge to run out and get that Movement jacker. Wonder how much it is.