Saturday, January 8, 2011

NEW! Repetition Crop and Lively Crewneck Tee

The new crops I told you about weren't called Resolution Crops, they are the Repetition Crops. I took a photo of the bottom of the crop for you. The bottom color bands are made from power mesh. There is also a solid black version with all black at the bottom. It went up to a size 10 at my store. The waistband was not as wide as the Wunder Under Crops but more like the Hustle Crop. The inside of the Concord Grape verion had the Ikat print.


Here is the tag:


This is the Lively Crewneck tee in the Ikat Print. The neck is slightly open and the fit is loose. I'd say it runs nearly a size large. You can probably safely size down in this for a more body hugging fit.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Overkill on the t-shirt. You couldn't pay me to wear that in public. The CRB is not so bad for work-outs only, but way too busy for casual wear. Might be good for layering.

Anonymous said...

woah... that t-shirt is way too busy. i love the print but I think having a short sleeve shirt in all Ikat is a bit much. The tanks are fine but not this. I LOVE the new crops, however, I am only 5'2 so if I hemmed them, which i would have to do, then all the cute ruffles on the bottom would be cut off. when is lulu going to come out with at least a couple of the cute crops in a petite version??

Contessa said...

I am so not a fan of IKAT print. I will be happy when the fuss is over so there can give me more. I am safe!

Anonymous said...

i love ikat! not the tshirt though. i love the repetition crop. luluaddict-do you know what colors they will be available in besides black? thanks

momof5 said...

Hey I wonder what the reprice sticker was underneath on the crops?-- they look promising -- cant wait to see them on a model!!

momof5 said...

Hey I wonder what the reprice sticker was underneath on the crops?-- they look promising -- cant wait to see them on a model!!

Anonymous said...

Does this tshirt come in any solid colors? the print is way to busy on a tshirt but i love the cool racerback.

LuluAddict said...

@ anon 2:51 pm - The Repetition crops are on the shorter side - they seemed to end high on the calf on the mannequin so they might work for you after all. As soon as I find a photo on a person I'll post them. I thought they were super cute on the mannequin.

LuluAddict said...

@momof5 - I wonder if the crops were $86 before repricing.

I agree the Ikat is a bit too much in a tee shirt. With a tank there is less of the print. I just read on FB there is an Ikat Power Y, too. I forgot to post that the educator told me there are supposed to be Wunder Unders in this print, too.

Oh yeah, the Ikat is only for the gym. I don't wear my crazy prints outside the gym.

I didn't see any other Lively tees but I was only really looking to try the Ikat one on. I would think they'd offer them in other colors.