Monday, January 10, 2011

NEW! Repetition Pant, Ikat Lively Tee, In Stride Jacket, Savasana Wrap is Back, & First Wearing of Ikat CRB


There is a Repetition Pant to go along with the Repetition Crop I posted about earlier. These are shown in Concord Grape.

Ikat Print Lively Tee


In Stride Jacket Shown in Coal/Coal Denim and Black Pique


Coal/Coal Denim In Stride Jacket

The Irvine, CA store is reporting they have a shipment of the popular Savasana Wraps.



I wore my new Ikat print CRB to spin class this morning. It is made of 94% polyester and 6% lycra but I found the material at least as breathable and wicking as regular light luon if not more. I really liked the way the print looked from a distance in the mirrors in class, but to be honest, it was a bit distracting when I would spot it close up on myself out of the corner of my eye. However, this print looks awesome layered under my solid black Energy pullover. The print shows at the unzipped neckline and underneath the bottom hem and looks super cute. If there are some tanks that feature this print as an accent I think I will definitely consider them.

9 comments:

LisaLuvsLulu said...

So I called the GEC. Natalie says there are NO No Limit tanks available in the United States. Damn you, Canadians! You are so lucky!!! Natalie also says to check the website on Thursdays, because that's when the company uploads new products. Gee, thanks.. I didn't realize that, Natalie. Hehe... ;-)

So if anyone in Canada wants to help an American girl out and order me a size 4 black No Limit.. let me know! =) I'd love you forever!

ojodeazul said...

Looking forward to getting a 4th no limit when it comes out again. I actually have my passion one packed to wear to Bar Method tonight! I hope the ikat crb shows up this week, I like to order online more than the store. and I love my wrap, so I oculd be tempted into another one.

LuluAddict said...

I am not seeing a No Limit tank on the Canadian side. Are they already gone?

LisaLuvsLulu said...

LA - They must have taken them down. When I was looking at them earlier, all sizes (4 through 8) were available... so I can't imagine they sold out. Unless someone bought ALL of them and is planning on selling them on Ebay!

Anonymous said...

Allright. What is the trick to seeing the Canadian side of the website if you live in the U.S.? I've always figured you had magical powers or something:)

Anonymous said...

Oh geeze! I figured it out (how to see Canadian side). Dang, I want some of their stuff :)

Anonymous said...

I saw the new ikat crb on an Irvine store educator in my yoga class. It was cute when I spotted her from across the room. She wore it with black WU. It's too busy for me but I like it on others. I also saw the new pique in stride on another educator and it was cute and very soft. I can't wait until they unbox the new wraps!

Anonymous said...

@anon 3:38 how do you do that? lol... i was trying to figure it out too and have failed!

Lada said...

omg, does anyone know how long the savasanas are back for?