Wednesday, January 5, 2011

NEW Tank - Speed Up Tank

Light Up Tank in Aruba

This is from an Australian product alert so I'm not sure when we'll see this one in North America. It's the Run: Speed Up tank. It looks an awful lot like the Light Up tank that was out in June minus the reflective stripes. I liked the Light Up tank ok but it was priced at $68 so I passed on it. I thought the Light Up had a flattering fit but was a little snug on top, not supportive enough, and showed too much cleavage when you bent over.

Light Up Tank Product Info:
  • Let speed reign in this medium support, performance tank
  • 4-way stretch luxtreme™ has inherent wicking & high LYCRA® content for maximum support
  • Body mapped mesh panels keep you cool while you heat up
  • Anti-sitnk circle mesh liner with pockets for removable cups
  • Chafe-resistant - flat seams

Light Up Tank

1 comment:

amber said...

Yup, looks a lot like the Light Up tank from this summer. I actually bought that one and I like it well enough, but I don't need more than one in my closet. Next!