Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Photos of the Newest Things - Lively Tee, In Stride, CRB, and More

I got a lot of product alert emails today and I think we might see the Ikat stuff, In Stride Jacket, Lively Crewneck Tee, Flow Y, Rays Quilt and Bone Quilt Groove pants/crops in the upload on Thursday. Here are a few photos of the newest things:

CRB in Concord Grape
CRB in Purple Crush

Cool Racerback Tank in Concord Grape with a Purple Crush Flow Y underneath and a CRB in Purple Crush. The Cool Racerback is also coming in Rubber Ducky Yellow, Aruba, and Beachy Green. I think I would like a Rubber Ducky yellow CRB. I'd love to see a comparison of Very Violet and Purple Crush because they look pretty similar from these photos.



The In Stride Jacket in Concord Grape. This also comes in Coal and Black Pique Luon.




The Repetition Crop in Aruba

It looks like the Speed It Up tank has hit North America. Unless they loosened up how the chest fit, I'm not going to get this one. As I remember it, the Light It Up tank fit tight in the chest and I was spilling out of it. 

The last photo shows the details of the sticky rubber edging used along the hem to keep the tank from riding up. I wish Lululemon would add that to all their luxtreme tanks and the silver luon tank. When I wear luxtreme crops with luxtreme tanks and my silver luon Challenge tank, they ride up horribly.

Ikat Define

Lively Crewneck Tee in Concord Grape

I really like the fit and feel of this tee. It was a loose fit - probably 1/2 - 1 size too large. The material also felt more like a technical tee than cotton, at least in the Ikat print. However, I really wish Lululemon would make more long sleeve tees during the colder months. I don't wear short sleeve tees now.

It looks like Luluemon is changing the style of their hair ties. I don't think these will nearly as cute hanging from your zipper as the old style.

Oh yes, one of my product alerts said they had new Still pants in Deep Navy. I wonder if they will release some other Deep Navy pants like Grooves and crops.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deep navy still pants!?!
EXCITING! haha my other navy be stills have been officially moved into my only where when working at the daycare pile cause they just look to pilly. Lulu pants are the worst at picking up everything when sitting on the floor, i have a work pile and a none work pile.

Makavelina_CZ said...

Girl, how do you get pictures of things that are not on a website yet? :D I love the Repetition Crops!!!

Anonymous said...

really wish educators would wear a size that is right for their body type. talk about testing the strength of those seams! No offense to the educator--she's "normal" size (I'd guess an 8)--but the top she's wearing is not flattering for her. She's probably crammed herself into a 6.

RunMama said...

I guess it's time to give up on my dream of lined Studio Pants in anything but coal or black. I agree LA that more LS tees would have been great. I love my Cabins but I also love the plain black LS pima tee I got in the summer. I'd get one in any color I think, if they were made.

LuluAddict said...

@Makavelina_CZ - I get most of my photos from Facebook.

Makavelina_CZ said...

I don't feel like reactivating my long time deactivated youtube account, guess I will be checking your site very often! Bookmarking immediately! :D

momof5 said...

I love the repetition crops -- but is it me or is that totally skinny model have a muffin top on the website picture - does she need to size up or are they not as flattering as the WU's in the waist

Anonymous said...

new hair ties are sold seperatly and do not hang off zippers

Elissa said...

Anyone know when the IN STRIDE JACKET in Black Pique will be available on the US site? Same question for the Repetition Crops. Thanks!! :)

LisaLuvsLulu said...

LA - the black hot class bra is $29 on both the American and Canadian sides. On the Canadian side, it seems like it might be $42... but it turns to $29 once you add it to your cart! So post away! It's a good deal on a cute bra!

pilatesmom said...

@Elissa:
I bet the in stride black pique will hit the US upload tomorrow morning. In the mean time, I'm pretty sure the US GEC has it.

@runmama:
I agree that I like my cabins but like even better the plain black and white long sleeve pimas I got at the end of the summer. If they made these in a bunch of colors they would sell out pronto.

ChiRunner said...

@Elissa - The In Stride is in stores in the US, so I wouldn't be surprised if it shows up in tomorrow's upload. Same for the Repetition Crops.

ChiRunner said...

@LuluAddict - What is the sleeve length like on the Lively Tees in your opinion? I liked the sleeves on the 5 yr Pimas, but found the sleeves on the Live Simply Tees to be a little too long to be flattering on me. Would love a sleeve in between those two lengths.

Becky C said...

Thanks for the tip Lisa! I just ordered two of them from the US side. I have one already and it is one of my favorite bras, I wear it for everyday wear and for light activity, it is so comfortable!

Becky C said...

I wonder if these hair ties will be big enough that most people will be able to wrap them around their hair. I'm not sure if people with thin hair could use the other ones, but there was no way I could get those around my hair.

Anonymous said...

How do you guys check the Canadian site?

LuluAddict said...

@ Chi Runner - I thought the sleeve length on the Lively Crewneck was just right for a short sleeve. It definitely wasn't a cap sleeve but the sleeve wasn't something that I really paid attention to when I tried it on. I know the sleeve length on the Lively didn't bother me but I don't recall it bothering me on the Live Simply tee either. Looking at the photos of the model wearing both I'd say the Lively Crewneck sleeves were slightly shorter. HTH.

@ anon RE: Canadian side of website - When you click on the women's clothing section on the Lululemon website in the upper right corner there is an option to "change country".

momof5 said...

@Becky -- I totally agree - I always wondered if they were functional for anyone -- My hair would never fit in that -- not even in an "emergency" LOL