Saturday, January 1, 2011

Pics of the Newest and Upcoming Stuff


Happy New Year, everybody! Get ready to face the crowds in the gym with all the New Year's resolutionists. Here are a some pictures of the latest stuff and a few hints of things to come from Australia. I'm not 100% positive since it was unlabled, but the above photo sure looks like a Scoop Neck in Passion/Passion microstripe.

Also, Australian reader, Sam, points on the latest colors in the CRB in this photo:

This photo is blurry, but if you look to the CRBs hanging on the right you can see them in Aruba or Toothpaste and what looks like a dark blue color - Indigo India Ink. If I spot better photos, I'll post them.



I really like the new Faded Zap Swiftly tee -  very bright and upbeat - but this is the new batch now made in Sri Lanka. I am wary of paying full price for it only to find out I don't like it. The lines of silver are also visible when you see it in person which is a pet peeve of mine.

Power Y in Microstripe Passion


Electric! Faded Zap Define Jacket

A woman posted these Sailor Stripe Still Pants on Facebook the other day. They came in one of her product alert emails. There was a lot of oooing and ahhing but I'll be honest, changing the waistband of the Still Pants does nothing for me. I wear tops that cover the waistband so these will still look like black pants for all intents and purposes. I'd really like Lululemon to offer more colors in the Still Pant itself. I'd be interested in seeing the new Raw Blue in the Still. I'd also love for Branch to come back. I kick myself for selling mine years ago but who knew it'd be years before we saw browns again? I wouldn't mind some greens and other shades of gray, too.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought those still pants home and returned them for that reason. although i would love a pair of still pants with the quilt bands like the grooves. I have a pair of deep navy stills and would love raw blue or branch as well. they are really the only lulu pants i own and their all black as coal looks terrible on me and the static greys feel like pjs to me.

Aussie gal said...

The other colour in the CRB's is India Ink and they are the Lullure ones!

Luna said...

I ordered Faded Zap swiftly SS online. Supposed to receive it on Tues, the 4th. Will see how it is..
I also bought Define jacket in faded zap in my local lulu store. This color happens to look really good on my skin tone :)

Michelle Q said...

Awesome! Thanks for the pics - I'm really interested in some new CRB's. I've realized that I reach for my CRB's way more than my power Y's (although I do love my power Y's for work under a blazer or cardigan), so I think I will be returning my Black Roses print Power Y and saving the $$ for some new CRB's.

Happy New Year LuluAddict! Thanks for the blog!

Anonymous said...

There's also Hustle jackets coming out in three different poncho stripes - the multi colored one, the grayish one, and one in wish blue stripes as well. My local lulu had them.

LuluAddict said...

@ anon 10:34 pm - Thanks for the scoop on the new Hustle jacket colors. I love my wish blue poncho stripe Scuba. I think the pattern is so striking yet muted.

@ Luna - I think the Faded Zap Define is a fun bold color. I choose the Passion one instead but was tempted by the FZ version, too.

@ Aussie gal - thanks for the correction on the CRB color.

LuluAddict said...

@ Anon 3:16 - I hear you about the static Stills feeling like pjs - they are very clingy. Take a look through the piles for the older heathered charcoal Stills/Be Still. It's a bit rougher than the static but it doesn't cling and is better than Coal.

@ Anon 10:34 pm - Where are located - Australia, Canada, or the US? I assume we'll see these jackets pretty quickly since Lululemon will probably wind up the winter running season in the next few weeks.

Anonymous said...

I saw these Hustle jackets in the Honolulu store. I was surprised they even had them because I haven't seen or heard of Hustle jackets coming out in those colors. I had actually gone in wanting to get the Hustle in the coal shale print, and I ended up getting the one in the multi striped print. I was torn between that and the wish blue striped one!

Aussie gal said...

@ Anon any chance you can send Lulu Addict a pic?

@ Lulu Addict, no worries! There is a couple other colours in that CRB also but I can't remember what they were...

LuluAddict said...

@ Anon 11:19 - Thanks! They are here in the US, then. I wonder why no stores have posted any photos of it yet.

Contessa said...

Hi Luluadict.

I just wanted to let you know that I bought the SS Swiftly Tee in Zap and it doesnt feel to different for me in comparison to my ones from Israel. I was worried like you were but the color is too much fun to pass up. Here in Minneapolis the girls call it Mountain Dew Zap!

Give it a try--I really brighten up the room!

Contessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry for the ignorance in this question, but how would I send Luluaddict a picture? I purchased the Hustle in the multi striped print, and I can take a picture, but I'm not sure if there's special coding or something that I need to type? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

hello and happy new year,
just a fyi on the new run swiftly from Sri Lanka - i have gotten 2 and they both have frayed at the hem line - my old ones never had any problems. they also seem to run larger

Mel said...

Anon @ 12.11pm : You can email the picture to her at LululemonAddict@gmail.com. She can then publish it for everyone to see.