Monday, January 10, 2011

Product Details on the New Effortless Tote



Here is the product information and a link to the webpage on the new Effortless Tote.

  • An exterior drawcord allows the tote to be quickly cinched shut, ending zipper struggles forever
  • Additional hidden top zipper provides more security when needed
  • Removable, adjustable shoulder strap
  • External back zippers open into a larger pocket, ideal for a yoga mat or super sweaty gym gear
  • Interior neoprene pocket holds a 15 in/38 cm laptop
  • Tested to hold 50 lbs/22 kg
  • 20"x 15"x 7"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much is this bag? I love it!

Michelle Q said...

I'm REALLY digging this bag. I hope the local stores get it soon! The black is classy enough to use for work!

Anonymous said...

I got the original bon voyage duffel in black and it looks similar but I think I preffer the duffel. I need a secure zipper and love all the compartments along the front/sides of mine. I know a lot of people missed out on the non-puffy versions though so this is a great replacement.

Anonymous said...

I need this! I hope Oakville gets them soon!!