Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Rumor - No Limit is Coming Back Soon!

Reader Alex has inside info and tells us that the No Limits tank will be coming back this month in Snorkel, Passion, and Faded Zap. The above photo is of the all-Passion version that came out last year but we are not sure if the new ones will be black or coal on the outside with a colored Flow Y underneath or solid-colored like the the photo. I hope another solid Passion version comes out again. I passed this one up last time and regret it.

The No Limits first came out as a limited release back in September of 2009 and I was lucky enough to get one. The first release was all black with a black Embossed Manifesto print Flow Y bra underneath and went all the way to size twelve. The subsequent wide release was in the Spring of 2010 and only went to a ten. I hope the newest release will be back up to a twelve but I am not holding my breath. Anyhow, this is a super comfortable, cool tank. When the temps hit the 100s around here in the summer this is the tank I always reach for because it's so cool and unrestrictive.  Unlike the Flow N Go, this tank doesn't really expose that much skin yet it feels like you are only wearing a sports bra. It's a super cute tank and well worth giving it a try if you don't already have one. Be ready with your credit card when it comes out again.

The No Limits was also used in an episode of Hellcats (when does this show come back out of hiatus?):

18 comments:

ojodeazul said...

I am so excited, I have three of these tanks (passion, black, white) I wear them all the time in the summer and to bar method. I would love in snorkel and faded zap. Thanks for the info.

ChiRunner said...

The No Limits is Lulu at its best - unique, super functional, and flattering on a variety of body types. I think it might be the best Lulu tank of all time. I have it in all black and all passion and would absolutely buy a third one if they re-release it in good colors.

Ourcrazychaos said...

So when this tank comes out do you recommend going true to size or go up/down?

LuluAddict said...

@ Ourcrazychaos - Take whatever your Flow Y size is. I'd say it fits true to size.

@ ChiRunner - totally agree with you - Lulu at its best.

Luvlulu said...

I was have 3 of these, one in all passion, solid black and black/lolo. I get so many compliments when I wear the all passion one. I might get a snorkel blue one to add to my collection. I would love to have the black with the manifesto flow y.

Anonymous said...

January 28th i believe or whatever the wednesday of that week is! Love hellcats!

Becky said...

I hope it comes out in size 12 with this new release. I know a size 10 would be too snug for my comfort level.

Anonymous said...

Its about time that something good came out. I have the plain passion one and I absolutely loved it. More than I thought I would.

jpalmac said...

WHAT?!?!?!??! That is SO AWESOME!! I was just thinking about the No Limit and how I couldn't understand why they wouldn't keep making a tank that sold so well and is so sought after. I was just about to get another retired used tank off ebay, but I think I'll hold off now in hopes that your insider is totally right!! YAY!!! I'm SO excited!! Currently I've got a solid black but this is the perfect motivation to order another one or two of these tanks in a size down to give my weight loss a much needed boost!!

momof5 said...

i bet they are in the stripe pattern -- I am all over passion one though!! I love this tank!

Anonymous said...

Will this come in a sz 2?

Anonymous said...

I'd guess that the outer layer will be a color rather than black or coal since it'll be released during the retail spring season. It would be silly to make them so dark now. I think that a microstripe/solid of the new colors would rock!

Anonymous said...

Luluaddict - all of the CW TV shows come back on the week of January 17th. Woohoo!

I am excited to buy a NoLimit tank! I don't have one yet...but I am not interested in Snorkel or Faded Zap! I guess I'll have to settle for Passion. It doesn't make sense to me that they'd re-release in the same color it's been released in before??? I really hope it's not Microstripe - fugly!

Amy said...

so stoked to hear this! cant wait to get some more no limit tanks! already have two, a all black one and black with oasis! would love a passion, faded zap and snorkle blue one!

Sarah said...

Yay! I plan on buying one of each color! I wore my white one and my black one a bunch last summer

Anonymous said...

I missed the boat on these last yr! I would def get one this time. I just hope they would come out with some black ones, bright colors are not my cup of tea

Anonymous said...

yay!! i also passed on the passion last year and totally regretted it. can't wait for them to arrive :)

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm the only one. I tried the black one on after I heard all the loopla and I felt there was too much material floating about my body. Too prego for me. Maybe I need more boobs or longer torso.