Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tomorrow's Upload - What Are You Hoping For?

I think there is a good chance we will see all the Ikat things that have hit the stores this week and the new Repetition Crops and Repetition Pants.  I would also think the new In Stride Jackets will show up, too. Maybe I will order the black pique In Stride Jacket. It is super comfy after all. Hmmm.... Otherwise, I don't know if there is anything in particular I am lusting for. Maybe a Rubby Ducky yellow CRB.  I wonder if we will see the new Speed Up tank because that is starting to hit stores, too.

Speed Up Tank in White/Coal Strata Stripe
What are you hoping to see tomorrow?

12 comments:

Megan said...

More l/s swiftly

Glow said...

Black pique In Stride! I am highly considering it.

Ourcrazychaos said...

I went to my Lululemon today hoping to find some rubber ducky colors but no luck. One thing I did buy was the long sleeve Cabin top. I was kind of disappointed because there really wasn't that much in the store at all.

Anonymous said...

Just bought the black pique In Stride yesterday and haven't taken it off! LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

What time does the new stuff appear on the website?

Anonymous said...

at around 9am mountain time!

Anonymous said...

@anon 6:45 Did you stay TTS in your regular stride size?

Anonymous said...

One of the Product Alerts from an Australian store has the No Limit Tank in Black/Concorde Grape Ikat.

Becky C said...

I SO want a No Limit with Ikat!

LuluAddict said...

@ Anon 8:52 pm/ Becky C - I saw that PA - I am so excited for that tank!!!

Makavelina said...

I NEED No Limit and Repetition crops! :D I have no crops by Lulu so far, so I don't really know what size I need (me = small top, bigger butt, lol), according to a size chart I think I would fit right in the middle of 6 and 8... Any advices please, if it is better to go with a bigger size if you are "in the middle"?

Anonymous said...

Go small - their size charts are quite off. Things fit more generously than the size charts indicate.