Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tomorrow's Upload - What Are You Looking For?

So, tomorrow I think there is a good chance we'll see the new Dip Dye Modern Racer tanks. They've recently arrived in my local stores so I think they might be uploaded tomorrow:

I know many people love the Modern Racers but I don't have one of these yet. I think most people tend to size down in this tank.

I also think there is a good chance we'll see the new Hustle jackets since they are in the stores now, too:


I know two new run shirts were already uploaded earlier this week:

Personal Best Tech Short Sleeve

Revitalize Tech Short Sleeve
Of the two, I like the Personal Best Short Sleeve better because of the square neckline and no stripe down the back or armpit accent color like in the Revitalize. However, I won't buy the Personal Best because it always has Static Gray or Black as an accent color at the neck and bottom. I would much rather this shirt be solid or accented with the same color in microstripe like the latest Revitalize tops. I hate Static accents unless it's on a black or gray top where it can complement the main color of the top. Static adds nothing to a non-gray or black top and doesn't really match with black or coal bottoms. I cannot wait until Lululemon gets over this phase of adding static accents to the running stuff.

Ok, now that my anti-static mini rant is over I'll get back to talking about the upload. I guess I am not looking for anything in particular except a new tank design or color combo that I must have. Other than that, I am not really "looking" for anything.

What are you hoping for?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a product notification listing the color/print "lagoon unicorn tears". Really? REALLY?

Anonymous said...

You may want to try the Run short sleeve with the static trim with a pair of coal pants. The static in this top is static coal and looks really nice with coal bottoms...

Zanna said...

@Anon 3.02 pm : I got the notification of that print too. It was on an underwear.

Anonymous said...

There's nothing out there that I'm stoked about. I'll get the dipdye modern if that comes out (I don't work out in it - just casual wear). I'd love the fast forward jacket but I think that will end up being a canada-instoreonly item. No US and no online : (

Anonymous said...

All the colors seem like re-hashes THIRD TIME AROUND of old colors. I'm getting very tired of all these same old colors over and over and over again. I think the concord looks like majestic from last year.

Mel said...

There hasn't been much released in the stores this week so we might not get a big upload. Or they might give us some surprise items not released in stores yet.

Amanda said...

GAHHH!!! Will they re-release pow pink already?? Something other than variations of the same blue greens and oranges... Yuck! I like to be motivated in bright colors when I sweat- haha!

Anonymous said...

went to the burlington, mass, store today. can we say "belt it out pants"? an entire rack of them on sale for $79. couple run: speed shorts in oddball sizes, ombre print; same with the dance sweat pant, oddball sizes, random colors. the jackets that are on loot online were NOT on sale in store. the full price stride kinda ticked me off. not much for tops; had the same power y's in teal zeal and passion/coal for $39. saw the new hustle jacket. does nothing for me. the white zipper is just too "off" for the rest of the jacket to make up for. they should have used a silver metal or coal plastic zipper. new dip dye modern racers--nothing too special nor worth the extra $. the special CRB with the skinny racerback strap was available. what kind of bra do you wear with that thing? in short, nothing too outstanding in store. not sure if the upload will be anything unusual, either. that's a good thing since i had WAY too much fun at the LLL outlet in orlando, fl. that's crack for a LLL addict!

chelsea said...

i think lulu did way better than anticipated over the holiday season and is just low on supply at this point. over the next couple weeks, i bet we see new spring styles and maybe some restock of winter items. well, here is hoping because it's still cold here!

Anonymous said...

any word if the gratitude wrap is coming this spring? sorry i missed it last year

Ourcrazychaos said...

I'm getting dip dye Modern Racers in every color if it's downloaded. Its perfect for hot summer days in arizonawhen you want to at least attempt to look decent. I size down.

momof5 said...

I size down in the modern racer also -- I would love to try a 2 but they dont make them (I am a normal size 6) because I think they tend to bag out a little and they are long --so you might want to try 2 sizes down too.

Becky C said...

I have three Modern Racers and they all fit differently. I have one size down that is too small and one that is perfect...and the difference is quite dramatic. Makes it hard to know what to do with new releases.

LuluAddict said...

@ anon - I bought a Majestic CRB when it came out and wear it a lot in the summer as street wear. I wouldn't mind if a few other tanks came out in the same color. It's a very pretty dark purple.