Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Australian Heads Up

There is another Special Edition CRB on the way. This one has a sheer pleated back (I wonder if it will be made of sheer luon?) and will come in black and flush.  The email just said a sheer back so not sure if sheer luon or power mesh. They seem to be a on pleated sheer luon kick so I am thinking it could be the pleated sheer luon like on those wunder unders.



However, I wouldn't mind a CRB with a power mesh back. There was a woman in my spin class this morning with the Lolo mesh back CRB and it looked really nice on her. I envied her her cool back as I sweated away behind her.


There is a new straight leg pant coming called the Pure Strength Pant. It also comes in solid black.


  • This is the slim, straight leg you have been waiting that doesn't get in your way during your favourite standing pose
  • Medium rise, straight leg with a narrow hem that still fits over your sneakers
  • Made with luon® fabric - breathable, cotton-like feel, 4-way stretch providing support and allowing for freedom of movement
  • Hidden waistband pocket to secure $ & keys
  • Flat seamed for chafe resistance & comfort
  • Preshrunk

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not too sure about these new pants.. They look like the type that fall really awkwardly on sneakers. And I'm also a little hesitant because of all the reports that they cause muffin top even on slim women.. Sounds like they won't flatter me at all, I think I'll stick to my Grooves!

The CRB is cute, I'd like to see the back!
-Jenn

Glow said...

I like the idea of a straight-leg, medium rise pant, but I wish it didn't have that seam down the back of each leg! Not a slimming effect imo. :p

Anonymous said...

I like the cut of the pant, are these the same ones they said gave a muffin top? I thought those were a different style?

Anonymous said...

I have been lusting after those WUs! Has anyone seen them yet?

LuluAddict said...

I've only seen the Wunder Unders in Australian store photos so I don't think they've hit North America yet.

@ anon 7:46 pm - The have the same "Pure" name and the waistband looks similar to the Pure Balance Crop and Pant but these are the Pure Strength pant so I don't know if they will cause muffin top. We'll have to wait for some try on reports.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see these Pure Strength pants! Right now, the only straight leg pants are the Astros, which I don't love. And I think the Grooves are just too bell bottomy.