Thursday, February 24, 2011

More Australian Goodies - Photo of Unicorn Tears Scoop Neck & New Wunder Strata

Some Aussie product notices came in while we were out to dinner. This is a photo of the Unicorn Tears Scoop Neck. I am really liking it, even loving it.


These were identified as Iris/Violaceous Wunder Under Strata Crops but the pale color looks a lot like Lilac Snow. Anyway, we won't know for sure until we see more photos and product notices. The hot pink stripes are very eye catching, though.

9 comments:

Michelle Q said...

I'm not a Scoop Neck girl but I could be one for the Unicorn Tears Scoop Neck! Loving the contrast black neckline with this print! I may have to get this instead of a CRB (assuming this print comes in a CRB!)

atoussa lululemon said...

Going to the store on saturday. I would love to try this as the pictures look so good. Thank you

LuluAddict said...

@ Atoussa - Let us know what other goodies you spot that we don't know about. Would love to hear what other solid Violaceous tanks you might see.

Anonymous said...

The pink looks awesome! New to this blog (which is awesome times, like, a million!), but a long standing lulu addict :) Any chance you know...do items debut in Austrailia before coming to Canada? If so, are they generally the same? How long before items make it from down under to the great white north?

Anonymous said...

Wooohooo for pinks! I'm a pink girl all the way and all of these reds/oranges/blues lately are boring me to tears.

atoussa lululemon said...

@ I sure will. Welcome to facebook by the way :)

Anonymous said...

I spy a Violaceous/Iris scoopneck(I think) in the unicorn tears picture. It's on the table right in front. I love that too!

Love your blog, btw!

Anonymous said...

Hhmm, so Iris is actually like a dark purple or maroon. Hope a define comes out in Iris.

Ashley said...

NEED THESE!!! cannot wait till they hit the US side!