Tuesday, February 8, 2011

NEW! Get Focused Tank



This is from an Australian product alert so it's not in the US yet but I'm sure it will be soon. It's the Get Focused Tank. It reminds me a bit of the Fouette tank and looks cute.


  • Long, loose, low support tank keeps you free to move in yoga
  • Made with luon® fabric - breathable, cotton-like feel, 4-way stretch providing support and allowing for freedom of movement
  • Elastic in straps to keep you tank in place and for extra support
  • Bra elastic adds support without restriction
  • Mesh shelf bra comes with removable cups
  • Drawcord in hem to customize the tank fit
  • Comes in Black and Flush

6 comments:

Glow said...

As long as this one doesn't give me the dreaded 'armpit fat' look, I will probably get it. It's pretty cute, just wish it came in more colors.

Makavelina said...

Liking this very much! :) Need so see more pics :)

Michelle Q said...

I really like this - especially if it fits like the Fouette. I LOVE that tank. But I hope it comes in more colors as I already have Fouettes in Black and Alarming.

Anonymous said...

I like it but not thrilled it only comes in black or flush.
This should come in snow cone! How gorgeous would that be?!

Anonymous said...

YES! snow cone! would buy in an instant. sadly will still buy in black and flush in an instant. lol

LuluAddict said...

I bet it does come in more colors but the store that I got the product alert from probably got two colors to start with.

I am dying to see a non-black photo. I can't tell the details of the front in this photo.